Izuku Search and Rescue

-x- Kirishima's POV -x-

My eyes wandered around the classroom, eventually settling on the empty seat behind Bakugou. A shiver went down my spine as a smiling boy with green hair entered my mind, fading as quickly as it appeared.

The misery in the room was almost palpable. Grief-stricken faces littered the classroom, masked with false smiles. Although people pretended to be happy, smiling and laughing, the illusion was easily broken by the sadness that brimmed within them.

Yellow appeared in the corner of my eye, and I traced the image to Aizawa, who was unzipping himself from his cocoon. Even he looked upset, which seemed to be a rarity.

"Alright class," he said in a monotone voice, "We have something prepared for the class. Go put on your costumes and meet me outside."

My eyes followed him as he left the room, leaving us to prepare. I glanced around, only to see unmoving bodies-confused looks being exchanged throughout the classroom.

Bakugou, however, stood up, making his way to the racks. He quickly snatched up his costume before beginning to walk, stopping in the middle of the classroom.

"Well, aren't you sad sacks coming?"

"Bakugou, don't you even care that he's gone? Weren't you supposed to be childhood friends?" Kaminari challenged.

Without looking back, he wandered out, leaving us with only a few words. "He'll be fine. That nerd always finds a way to get himself out of trouble."

---

Turning around, I noticed that Bakugou had stopped walking. Backtracking, I joined him, confused.

"What are you doing, Bakubro?" I questioned.

"This is ridiculous," he scoffed.

I raised my brow, "What?"

His fists shook as he stared at the ground. "We shouldn't just be standing around, waiting for something to happen."
"Dude, is this about Midoriya?" I sighed, "I thought you were the one who said he'd be fine."

He paused for a moment. "Come with me."

I followed him to a dimly lit room, him flicking on the lights with his thumb. He took a seat at the end of a long table as I stood in the doorway.

"What are we doing? It's lunch. We should get going...," I trailed off.

"Just sit down," he ordered. My eyes widened before I took a seat next to him, twiddling my thumbs as I waited.

The sound of the door creaking caught my attention, and I looked up to see several students' figures in the doorway.

Todoroki entered first, with the rest following close behind. Iida, Uraraka, and Yaoyorozu shuffled in, taking seats on either side of the table. Todoroki then closed the door behind each of them before sitting down himself.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

Bakugou cleared his throat. "I've asked for all of them to come." He glanced up, a fiery look in his eye. "We're going to search for Izuku."

---

omg

Bakugou just called him... *whispers* IZUKU!!

Anyways, sorry for not posting (and sorry that this is short, lol). I just really didn't know what to write. This chapter's kinda weird, and I hope I don't regret it, but it's supposed to be mimicking Kirishima's plan to save Bakugou from when he was kidnapped. 

Thanks for reading! <3