Crazed

Gleefully skipping, I followed after Shigaraki as he led me through a hallway. The dimly lit area was long and narrow, with tiled floors that clacked with every step.

"So, Shiga, where are we going?" I asked, running up ahead to look at him.

The man sighed. "Get behind me," he instructed. Pouting, I followed his orders, reiterating my question.

"You'll see. Be quiet for now."

With a huff, I pretended to zip my lips shut and walked more carefully.

Eventually, Shigaraki stopped, unmoving.

I tilted my head. "Shiga? What are you doing?"

"Remember, Midoriya. Don't make a fuss."

I stuck out my tongue playfully, winking. "You got it, boss!"

Shigaraki paused for a moment before swinging up a door. I began to open my mouth when he shushed me, so I stood silently behind him.

A misty man at the bar glanced up, rubbing a wine glass with a rag. "Tomura Shigaraki. How is the boy?"

Shigaraki gave a creepy laugh, his lips curling upwards from under the mask. "Why don't you see for yourself, Kurogiri?" he said, stepping aside.

I poked my head out from around the corner, scanning the room. There were seats lining a long table, an empty space laid out before it. If memory serves, which it usually didn't, it reminded me of a bar.

At the end of the line sat a man with a patchwork face, with a magician-looking man leaning against the wall.

"Hey there, mister!" I giggled, focused on the mist.

The man's golden eyes widened for a moment, narrowing as he switched his gaze to Shigaraki. "Well done, Tomura. I take it he's joining us?"

I bounced up and down. "Oh, oh, oh! You mean me? Chapstick over here told me I was going to help!"

Patchwork's drink spewed out of his mouth as he slammed his face against the table, small chuckles escaping from his lips. The magician looked amused as well, and his body shifted towards my own.

The mist man nodded. "Ah, yes. Of course, Izuku Midoriya. You shall assist us in our endeavors."

I tilted my head and grinned. "Great! Oh and," I pointed towards the two men, "Who are Patchwork and Stageshow?"

Patchwork grumbled at my comment, yet Stageshow softly laughed.

"You may call me Mr. Compress. Or Stageshow, I suppose," he chuckled. Bowing, he tipped his hat. "I am a performer of sorts! One of the members of the League of Villains-the Vanguard Action Squad!"

He stood up and lifted his mask slightly, revealing a smile.

"Yeah! And uh... My name's probably Izuku Midoriya! I think! Maybe!" I exclaimed.

Kurogiri turned towards me, "Can you not remember your name?"

I shook my head, laughing. "Nope! Got no idea!"

Patchwork sighed, putting his face in his hands. "Great. Another crazy one," he mumbled.

"Nice to meet you too, Burnie," I said sarcastically.

The man grumbled, cursing under his breath.

Kurogiri ignored our small squabble and connected eyes with me. "Well, since you're with us now, you'll need a new name anyways. So might as well start thinking of one."
"A stage name, of sorts!" Stageshow chirped.

I grinned, glancing upwards. "Hm... I don't know."
"Hey, guys!" a blonde girl skipped in, gasping as she saw me. "Deku!" she exclaimed, "You look awful!"

"Aww, thanks!" I blushed.

"Hey, hey! Deku's with us now?! Great!!" she squealed, her eyes crazed. "My name's Toga! Toga Himiko!" she bounced, glancing over to Kurogiri, "Can I drink his blood?"

I tossed her a wild grin. "I'll kill you if you try!"

Her eyes widened for a moment before she switched back to her bubbly persona.

She wandered over to the bar, taking a seat a few stools away from Patchwork. Afterwards, a few more villains walked in, chatting until they noticed me. When a lizard-looking man hadn't noticed yet, a muscular one elbowed him, causing him to fall silent.

"Oh, hey Midoriya! Who is he?!" one of them exclaimed.

I giggled, waving at the man. The muscular one narrowed his eyes at me, causing me to do the same to him. He made a Tch sound before glancing away, his arms crossed.

"No need to introduce yourselves," I rolled my eyes, "I guess I'll just name you myself."

Tapping my chin, my eyes wandered between them. Looks like... Gray Deadpool... Buff Bakugo... Geico... "Okay!" I clapped, pointing at each of them. "Split, Brawn, Lizard, Asylum, Patchwork, Gasmask, Stonehenge, Stageshow, and Crazy!" I stood proudly, hands at my sides. "Wow, nevermind! Those names are awful!"

Each of them glanced at me nervously upon hearing my last words. Distrust surrounded them, their eyes shifting between each other's.

"No like, seriously," I deadpanned, "Tell me your names."

Split saluted me, "Twice!"

"Mr. Compress, as you know."

The lizard looked up and sideways, foot against the wall. "Spinner."

Brawn simply scoffed, rage burning in his eyes.

The one with the giant rock looked me up and down nervously. "...Magne," she said hesitantly.

"Mustard," Gasmask replied, surprising me with his young voice.

Asylum simply made a gurgling sound, mumbling to himself about cannibalism. Alrighty then!

"Still Toga!"

Patchwork sighed, taking a sip of his drink. "Dabi."

"Alright!" I grinned, "I probably won't remember half of you! Don't think I'll need to, though! For some reason, I feel like quite a few of you will be gone soon!" Winking at the camera, I spun back around.

"Why did you just wi-"

"Izuku Midoriya," a smooth voice interrupted Spinner, "I'm glad to see you've joined us."
"Thanks, disembodied voice!" I said cheerfully.

I searched around, my eyes settling on a TV nearby. A chuckle came from the box as the man continued to speak. "If you cannot recall, I'm known as All For One. And you've already met the rest of the League, I presume?"

I nodded, prompting the man to continue. "I'm sure that you're excited to start, so we've already planned out a mission for you. As a test," he explained, "We're having you work as the leader. Dabi and Toga shall come with you."

Once again, Dabi sighed, while Toga squealed with glee.

"Oh, sounds fun!" I giggled, "So, what am I doing?"

"Do not worry, Midoriya. I'll fill you in later on. Your mission shall be tomorrow night. For now, however...," he trailed off, "Just make yourself comfortable."

---

You have no idea how difficult it is to write an insane character, oml

aLSO

I'm so sorry for the awkward introduction of the villains-I hate it, but it needs to be there ._.

oh and, Dabi will do a lot more than sighing

I just think it's kinda funny how he is like "God, now I'm dealing with 3 nutjobs." >;I

The next chapter should be a lot better, but for now...

Thanks for reading! <3