Chapter 38

Ok some weird things have been happening on here, if you see this: " thats actually supposed to be a quotation mark but it keeps getting replaced by that. I'll change them back but then they'll change back to that word thingy. If you know how to stop this please comment. It's really annoying me. So just to recap, " is the beginning or end of a quote. Like a character saying something. Ok enjoy! Chapter 38 :)

"Good morning." I burry my head into something warm and tough. Where am I? Is this a person? I place my hand timidly on the object my head rests against. It's soft..like skin.

I move my hand lower and feel smooth, hard muscles and then I feel the top of a pair of shorts. "Someone's frisky in the morning." I jerk my hand away and blink open my eyes. Dylan. I totally forgot I slept here..oh I'm so embarrassed..I can't believe I was just feeling him up in my sleep!

"Hi..um, sorry about that.."I mumble shyly. "I forgot I slept here last night.."

He brushes my hair out of my face and cups my chin lovingly. "I didn't say I didn't like it." He chuckles. "In fact I wouldn't complain if you did that more." He carries my hand up to his lips and plants a little kiss on my palm, and then each of my fingers. "So how did you sleep?"

"Very well. How about you?" I stretch allowing my gown to slide up a little bit. Maybe Dylan will kiss me this morning..especially if more of my skin is showing. Stop- what am I doing? I promised myself I wouldn't fall for him so quickly! It's so damn hard though..like literally impossible!

His hand slides up my inner thigh..over my panties..and under my gown to my belly. My breath hitches as our eyes lock and his hand rubs in a methodic circle over my soft skin. "The best I've slept in a while." He whispers through shallow breaths.

"Yea?" I choke out watching his every move. My eyes follow his hand as it moves down to my inner thigh, again moving in that methodic circle. I gasp as he pulls my leg over his so that our bodies are entwined and his hand glides up my outer thigh to my ass.

Dylan raises an eyebrow daringly and slowly breaths out. "Oh yea.." He presses me hard against him so that there is NO space any where between us..except the milimeter of space between our lips. "What would you like for breakfast.."

I close my eyes headily and wrap my fingers in his hair. "You." With a sexy chuckle, he captures my lips blazing every part of my body. Every muscle tenses. My heart punds so hard I think it might rupture my chest and explode out like a canon. My blood boils to such a high temperature he's the only one who can cool it. I hold on to him for dear life as I ride such a hot, intense ride to pure pleasure! He flips me over on to my back roughly, never ending the kiss! Our heads dip and sway as our kiss deepens to the point where we are desperately trying to fill this hunger we have for each other but the kiss just isn't enough! Our lips smash into each other fiercely and our tongues massage each other until they're numb with delight. "Oh..Annie..don't leave.." He grips my head terrfied and sorrowful, tears hiding behind his eyes. "Don't leave me..please."

"I have to.." No..no don't think like this..I'm here now. Can we not focus on today? I don't want to leave either, trust me, but I can't stay. Jason will wonder about me and Shane might tell him where I am. And what about Cherry? I can't let her worry too.

He rests his forehead against mine and closes his eyes. "What if I told you I wouldn't let you." A small, kinky part of me crawls to the surface and purrs. Oh how'd I like that..I'd really like that.

"What would I do about Jason and Cherry then? I can't let them worry." He growls viciously and kisses my neck.

"You can't leave. You're mine." He kisses my neck again, this time more defensively.