Chapter 13

Hope you like it so far :) I'm guessing you do if you are at this point right now and thanks for reading this far! :) I love you guys and please fan me up! If you fan me I'll fan you! Thanks <3

Introducing..drum roll..Chapter 13! :D

**

"Is that really what you think of me?" Shane seems a little amused.

"Shane..I cannot stand the sight of you! I cannot bare the sound of your voice! Your lips make me want to crawl in a hole! Everytime you are around me, a burning passion of hatred flows through my veins! I don't know why..but you make every part of me confused." I can't keep my composure any longer.

"Well atleast we agree on something! I can't stand you either! Your goodie-two-shoes attitude makes me want to punch MYSELF in the face! Your modest clothes and stuck up voice makes my face hurt! I can't even look at you without wanting to scream!" He is half a centimeter away from me now.

"I didn't think that would hurt as much as it did..." I reply just loud enough for him to hear.

"Bambi, don't be upset. You said the same thing to me."

"But I actually do-" I start yelling but slam the door instead of finishing my sentence. I change my mind. I hate him. I have no feelings for him at all. He's just some player who has decided to choose me as this week's game. Well, I quit. I don't want to play this game. I'm not good at being a care-free slut and he's not good at being the guy of my dreams.

"Bambi don't do this..open the door. You know I said it out of impulse.." Shane begs me.

I sit on my floor leaning against the door with my chin resting on my knees. Tears slowly form and get ready to race down my face.

"Go...away." I whimper.

"Bamb-"

"GO AWAY! You said you hate me so GO AWAY! YOU MADE YOur Point.." my voice trails off slowly and my last word appears as a whimper.

*Shane's POV*

She deserved every word I said! Why can she fire insults at me but if I do I'm wrong! You know what I can't deal with her any more..I turn around shaking my head and walk down her stairs.

"What..the hell..are you doing here."

"Uh..I was just coming to check on Annie." I choke out completely startled by the figure standing in front of me.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her."

"Well I am now. You got your wish. She offically hates me so congrats." I walk past Jason bumping his shoulder.

I'm jerked back by my collar. "You think you can say that and just leave! I told you to stay away from her! You weren't even supposed to be here!"

"Calm down! Holy shit you are so protective of that little bitch it's fucking annoying! Get a life dude!" I shove him off of me a good 2 feet and head towards the door.

Next thing I know, i'm spun around by my shirt and nailed in the face. "Don't talk about us that way! I have to be like that man! We have no parents..I have to protect her! Why doesn't anyone understand that!" Jason walks over to the wall and slides down into a sitting position. He hangs his head over his knees and runs his hands through his hair.

"Look man, I'm sorry things are rough, but you have to let her experience the world. Or she won't make it on her own. Even if you just start out with a few new things she's allowed to do..something's better than nothin."

i shake my head and slam their door as I walk down the street.

*Normal POV*

I open my window and crawl out on my roof. It's the one place I feel safe and I can be me.