Chapter 8

Keep reading and I hope you enjoy! Still need fans, always will, I love you guys! VOTE vote vote! :D

Chapter 8 :)

**

"Hey. Sorry first period took forever." Tod kisses my cheek. My cheeks flush and I look around to make sure no one is watching me turn red as a tomato..but ofcourse there's one person..intently watching.

"I know. I saw you in the classroom afterwards getting talked to by the teacher. I couldn't wait to come see you..so i waited here." I smile as I notice Shane rolling his eyes. "So, What'd you do now?" Tod feigns innocence but laughs after I hit his arm.

"You know very well why I was talked to again!"

"Alright alright calm down!" He kisses my cheek only to be humiliated by Shane.

"Oh enough with that shit. Just kiss her already dude. Quit torturing her with those stupid cheek kisses." Both me and Tod's mouths fall open at Shane's remark.

"Stay out of our business Shane." Who dies he think he is! Just leave me alone! I don't like him. Tod doesn't like him. And he shouldn't like us. Why can't he move on?!

"If you care about her so much why don't you say so instead of insulting her all the time." Care about me? Shane doesn't care about me..he cares about 'hurting' me.

"Shut up Tod. I do NOT care for that pathetic sliver of shit." His vicious tone was like a slap in the face. I'm not pathetic and i'm certaintly not a sliver of shit.

"Alright let's go sit some where else Annie. I don't want him treating you like this."

"I'm fine. I don't want to seem any more 'pathetic.' Wouldn't want to bother the scum."

"I'm the scum? You're the one without parents..you depend on your brother to make money! If he didn't..you'd be on the street. Not me. I'm doing just fine."

"Go." I ball my fists against my side..shane mirroring my actions.

"No."

"Fine. Then I will." I turn on my heels and leave. I don't care about getting in A LOT of trouble for skipping school, i just walked right out to Jason's car and leaned against it. No way in hell am I going back in there.

"Annie! Come back inside before you get caught!" Tod hollers from the front doors.

"No. Go to class Tod. I'll be fine."

"Anni-"

"GO!" Pulling my phone out, I drop my books on the concrete and call Jason.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to get home."

"Why? What happened? Where are you?"

"Shane got me in more trouble. I need some time to cool off."

"MORE TROUBLE?!" Jason growls into the phone. "What did he do now."

"I'll tell you later can you please hurry? I'm at your car already."

"Annie you could get suspended if you're caught skipping school. Wait for me in the office."

"No. I'll definitely caught then! Just hurry." I hang up, not giving him another chance to boss me around. I just want to go home. I want to put on PJs and curl up on the couch and watch cartoons. No worrying about school or Shane or anything else. Wait school- i have detention!

30 minutes later Jason comes out carrying my backpack and his. I totally forgot about it...that's embarrassing.

"I'm sorry I just really need to get home."