Chapter 57

Chapter 57

I am inside the house alone. Harry went out to fix something that I am again not a loud to know. Yesterday's water fight was going to end in sex, and to be honest, I did and wanted that to happen. If the dog wasn't there I would have gotten somewhere. I hope when he gets home he is in the mood. He might not be if he is killing someone or something. The thought of it makes me shiver. I shake it off.

I have made up my mind about Liam. Harry has changed and I am his now. I don't need Liam to pleasure me overtime I am hurt by Harry. Harry is now nice and charming. He changed so much around me but when he is away from me it's different. But I don't care, all I want is for Harry to have me with him. So, I don't want to be anywhere near Liam again. If Harry is saying the truth to me, then I don't want him, I don't need him. I have Harry.

I am brought back into reality when I hear the doorbell and then I think I'm just hearing things, then I hear it again and realize I'm not hearing things and get out of the chair to answer it. I open the door and see Liam.

'Liam' I am surprised, he told me that last time that was our last time together.

'I need to talk to you' he says walking himself in I stop him by placing my hand on his chest and pushing him backward.

'I don't want to talk to you' I say with a bit of anger and then his face begins anger.

'Why not?' he asks pushing himself back into the house then slamming the door shut. Thank God I have Herika in the bedroom.

'Because I don't fucking want to' I say standing back from him scared he will bring out a knife or gun and not hesitate to use it.

'Why? What has Harry told you?' he stares at me his eyes burning holes into mine.

'Nothing' I lie but he knows. He has Harry's power.

'What he says are lies! You and I both know that!' he is raising his voice.

'You don't know what he says' I say protecting my side of the argument.

'He says lies I know!' he is stepping closer.

'You don't know shit!' I raise my hand slapping him across the cheek.

I turn around to run upstairs but he follows. I keep telling myself, keep going or he will hurt you. Keep going or he will hurt you. Keep going or he will hurt you. I get to the top of the stairs not looking back I as open the bedroom door to find Herika on the ground. I turn around and notice Liam is now standing in the doorway still walking towards me before I could even shut the door. I turn to Herika and say run. She knows what that means. Harry taught her.

She bolts herself at Liam and attacks him. That's gives me time to find that bloody button that contacts Harry immediately. Hearing Liam trying to fight her in the background as I press the button then hearing the beep, beep, beep it does over and over again. It's calling Harry. I then hear a gunshot turning hoping to see Harry who came soon to shoot Liam, but instead, I see a still Herika on the floor. Blood pouring from her head.

Tears spring to my eyes as I can't get them off her. I watch in the corner of my eye watching Liam come to me, I start to run back around with tears in my eye blurring them. I don't care where I run, I want to get away from him.  I start to run but then I fall over the shoes that were on the ground. I start to make my way back up then, I feel Liam grabbing my hair and dragging to the wall and hitting my head once. My eyes become more blurry and then I see black dots that soon cover my whole vision. I then feel a sting on my neck and then the last thing I hear is a door open then shut.