Chapter 54

Chapter 54

'You stay here. Don't move' he moves around fiddling with something in the closet. Hearing things clattering and scraping against the self. I soon hear a click and see him put a gun in his back pocket, covering it with his shirt.

'Harry what is going on?' is stand up putting on my underwear and my pants.

I stop him before he gets to the door.

'Move baby' he tries keeping clam but I rest my hands on his chest.

'Please tell me what you are going to do with that and who on' he knows what I'm talking about.

'It's none of your business' he growls trying to go around me to escape the room. I stop him.

'Harry...' my voice hitches. Staring into his eyes, begging him to tell me.

'It's alright, I'm won't hurt anyone..I'm just treating them' he calms me kissing my forehead and moves me so he can get through.

Before he shuts the door he turns and looks deadly in my eyes.

'Do not open the door for anyone' with that he leaves. Why would he say that to me? He has never before. What was said on the phone?

Liam's P.O.V

I watch as I see Harry walk out of the door, on his phone. He looks angrily around, hops into his car and speeding off in the opposite direction of me.

Turning the corner and going into their house I run upstairs and knock on her door. I know which is hers, she has said too much.

There is no moving, no sound, and nothing but her dog walking upstairs staring at me. I make a face at her and she tilts her head.

I knock again and this time speaks, 'it's me, darling, its Liam' I hum then hearing her small feet walking over to the door. There is a pause then she opens the door.

She jumps into my arms and I lift her to my waist. Her hand sliding behind my head and kisses me. The feeling of her soft lips on mine and are spectacular. My hands on her bum and squeezes. She knows why I'm here.

'Is it only you?' she asked jumping off of me and starts undoing my shirt.

'Like always' I shut the door with my foot behind me and take off the rest of my shirt. She takes herself to the bed and rests her body on the bed as I hover her.

This will soon be her last with me.

***

'Oh God Liam. You are so good' she lays her head on my chest. My rising and deflating chest. Her voice sounded muffled by her breathing rising and deflating.

'Where is Harry at?' I knew where he was, I just needed to buy him some time so I can get my last time with her and then he can have her back.

'He wouldn't burst out one word' she draws circles around the hairs.

'Oh, my poor little girl' I hum in her hair then kissing the warm spot made from me.

'I wouldn't hide anything from you' I whisper to her again as she raises her head up looking at me. She smiles and kisses me.

'No, it's just that, he forces me to say everything and then if I force him I have a bruised eye. It's not fair' she explains her situation, every word she says sinks into my head.

'Harry has things that have to be hidden. Maybe if he married you, you might get to know everything' I say stroking from the top of her hair to the tips of her hair.  Repeated.

'I won't say yes' she says a touch of anger.

'He will force you baby' I whisper in her hair.

'Take me away from him'