Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I wake up with Harry standing in front of me with his towel wrapped around his waist. His smirk covering his face and his straw-like hair falling down over his eyes.

'Get up. You have a show at 10' he says making me growl at him. I'm in a very comfortable position and I clearly do not want to be disturbed.

I shake my head pulling my face more into the blankets. I open then shut my eyes so I get a glimpse of what he looked like. Then I shut for more sleep.

'Get up. Now.' He growls from in front of me. I shake my head again and moan form the warmth of his bed. 'Do it' he growls again.

I open my eyes and sigh. I'm really doing this for his anger and I know I'm going to regret it. I really don't care. It's not like I have school or work in ten minutes. All I have is a show at ten o'clock. Which means I have to sell my body to men who need some sex.

'I will drag you out of the bed' he says growling again. He sounding bit angrier than before.

'Half an hour' I say turning my head towards him. His face not looking happy at all.

'Yeah I'll give you half an hour' he says normally and I smile at him, 'half an hour of spanking. Get out of the bloody bed and get ready'

I click my teeth, sigh and get out of the bed, standing in front of him stretching. I pull my hair into a messy bun and watch him as he is not happy with my way of working.

'What do you want me to do?' I ask him as he points to his bedroom door. Does he wan me to shower and get dressed? I walk slowly over to the door as he follows me.

His hand on my waist as he guides me to my room.

'Have a shower and come to my room with only a towel wrapped around you. Do you understand?' he says opening the door of my room. I don't walk in it yet, I stand there.

'Why?' I ask looking around his computer room.

'Because I said so'

'Okay. But why do I have to come in a towel?' I ask again looking at him this time.

'Because we need to get you ready. Fix you up' he whispers as he looks down my shirt. Investigating what is down there.

'Well, 1. No. Because I like how I am now and I'll be more off with just shorts and a tank top and 2. I don't want to be dressed like I slut' I say trying to take some control of him.

He raises an eyebrow and his face in shock that I said something controlling like that. How'd he like it?

'You think that will change the way I want you dressed?' he smirks placing his hands on the band of his towel. Like they were pockets of jeans.

'Yes, because you don't rule me' I poke his chest on "rule me". 'You, are not my dad and if you were, I would have left you 10 fucking years ago.' 

'Yes, I'm not your dad because I would have aborted a bitch of a child. I'm part of a gang as well sweetheart, so don't try and piss me off' he says growling at me.

I'm still going to do this to him. I want to see how mean he can get before spanking me.

I'm quite enjoying what I'm doing with him though. It's fun and dangerous.

'Liar' I purr at him and his face turning into anger now.

'Have a shower and see my later, or I will come with you in that shower and fuck you till you bleed all over. Then you won't walk and I will force you to go on that pole' he says angry and growling like werewolf has entered.

I stare at him in anger and walk to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. Kicking him out of my mind as I get undressed. I mumble things to myself as I lock the bathroom door and turn on the shower water. The water calming and warm. I relax on the floor and rest my head on the wall.

***

I walk to his bedroom with my dirty clothes in my hand as the other is at my side when I walk to his room. I knock and I just walk in. I see him on his phone on the bed and I throw my clothes at him. I stare at him standing there with an angry expression cross my face.

'Don't play with me' he stands normally letting the clothes fall off him.

He slides his phone into his pocket and takes my arm and walks out of the room and into the hall.

A man that looks muscular walks to Harry and breathes out, seems like a sign of relief.

'Oh, sir there you are' before he could speak any more words, Harry interrupts.

'Where else would I be?' he says as he walks forwards ignoring eye contact.

'In one of the other rooms – don't worry about it. Listen we have news saying that your strip club is taken by someone else.' He says. harry stopped and he stared at him in confusion.

'That's my strip club. That is my business. Who took it?' he is surprisingly nicer to his workers than his girls.

'Your brother' Harry's face in anger and distress. 'You know Mr. Styles' he points to his left, 'Mr. Styles' he points at Harry making a point that they are both Mr. Styles.

'I know Nick I know' he breaths out. 'I'll go and fix it after the girls do her' he points at me and Nick nods and walks off.

'Who's your brother?' I ask as his hand is taken back on my waist and walks.

'Don't you worry, you'll see him soon' he says looking straight, clearly not in the mood to fuck around.

***

I've been taken in a room where I am dressed and smothered with makeup. Harry watched me as I was turned from an innocent girl now into a whore. Once I'm done, Harry takes my hand and walk us out the door.

He is still angry and pissed that his brother took his strip club. I was trying to ask questions but all he gave me was a grunt or a moan.

I don't get how a strip club is so precious and delicate. It's a place where girls go and show off their skills and get bought. It's disgusting and disrespectful, why did he care so much? 

He takes us to his car and we drive with other cars that are holding the other girls to the strip club.

My idea is that if the strip club is already taken then girls can't do their show, which means that I will get away with that. All worry is lifted from my shoulders. 

Harry gets out of the car and walks with me and other girls and employers to the strip club. The girls are all looking at me in anger and some are in disappointment.

'There jealous don't worry' Harry leans over whispering in my ear as he sees me nod and he smirks letting me now he saw me nod.

Everyone stops at the back door as I and Harry push through to get in. Harry knocks on the door. No one comes. He knocks again. No one.

Harry get impatient and walks back shouldering the door. It made a hole and he does it again and the door breaks open. He walks in and sees his brother. His face in anger.

'Oh, hello Harry' he says.