Chapter 39

Chapter 39

I wake up over Harrys rising and deflating chest. I look up to his face as he is sleeping. I look around our room. Clothes were thrown everywhere and my bra hanging off the door handle. I look to our both naked bodies, his hand around my waist protectively. His other hand at the back of his head. I yawn widely and slowly walk out of bed. Lifting over his arm placing it on the bed. I sit up and shuffle out of the bed. I turn around stretching my arms and lower back.

I grab the first shirt I see, flipping it over my body and walking slowly over to the drawer I grab a pair of underwear and slowly pull them up my legs and rest them above my bum.

I hear the bed sheets shuffle a little when Harry is seen on his belly and staring at me.

'Hey, sexy' his raspy morning voice is heard when I smile at his morning humor.

I walk up to him and lean down and his two fingers come to my chin and kiss my lips softly.

'Did you enjoy?' he asked again running the same to fingers through his hair.

Once I'm out of the room to the joined bathroom, I strip out of the clothes thinking why I put them on in the first place. I shut the door and turn on the taps, triggering water to fall from the shower head. I step in relaxing at the warmth of the shower water, running all the way down my body. The bathroom door is heard opening as I look at Harry.

His hands opening the shower door and hopped in. His hands shut the door and snake around my waist. His body getting wet and his chin resting on my shoulder.

'I know you enjoyed last night baby' he hums in my ear as I smile and interlock my hands with his.

***

I walk down the stairs all fresh and clean. Well, it took over an hour because Harry and I just talked most of the time in there, then he finally let me get washed. I open the hotel door as a hand stops me.

'Where do you think you're heading off too'Harry's voice blowing in my face.

'Brit' I whispered looking up at him and I see his facial expression change.

'Do not tell her about us last night. Understand or I will do what I did to you last time because of you and your mouth' he kisses my cheek then lets me walk out of the door.

I heard over to Brit's room, hoping she will be home. I know she went out somewhere. Finding Brit isn't rocket science.

She comes to the door interrupting my thoughts. She does a cheeky smile and leans on the door frame.

'What?' I ask her looking up at her. She is tall, but she won't ever be as tall as Harry.

'What did you do last night?' she raises her voice while heading to the end of the sentence. Fuck she knew. Well, I'm not surprised.

'I went out...to the shops with Harry. And we didn't get home till late' I lie, making up a story hoping she will fall for.

'Oh okay. Come in' she says, still having a cheeky smile.

'OH, HARRY!' she screams recreating last night's voices.

I turn to her and glare at her.

'Are you fucking serious?! I can't talk about last night then I will get punishment! Okay, we did it that's it! Let it go!' I raise my voice but not into a scream.

The doorbell rings a few minutes after my sentence was done. Niall pops out of nowhere to answer the door. Once the door was opened Harry comes in and takes Niall by the collar.

'What the fuck happened?' he growls at Niall and he shrugs.

'Harry. It was Brit ' I say but before I could finish saying everything, he grabs Brit but the arms and pushes her to the wall.

'No. She didn't do anything. Baby, listen, she heard us last night and she was recreating the noise she heard. No one is hurting me' I explain putting my hand on Harry's shoulder. He slowly lets go of Brit and looks at me.

He takes my hand and walks me out of the room. I waved my other hand at Brit and Niall, saying bye.

Harry walks out of the room and shuts the door. He takes my face into his palms and kisses me.

'I won't hurt you. I know you are not lying, so I'm guessing she started the conversation' I nod even without his permission or asked to nod.

'You called me baby' he repeats my words.

'I meant it' I whisper again as I go to him for a kiss.

'Can I go and see Liam?' I asked after the pause of resting my head on his chest.

'He is not here' he moans in my hair as I lean on the wall behind me.

'Where did he go?' I ask softly.

'I kicked him out of the gang' my reaction was unforgivable.

I lifted my head slapping Harry on the side of the mouth. His hand goes to the spot and rubs it. Then he grabs my shoulders kneeing me in the stomach. I grasp hold of the skin and my hair getting pulled with me into the room. He drags me upstairs into our bedroom and pushes me into the bathroom.

'Until you learn your place' he growls as he checks the window before shutting and locking the door behind him.

I run up to it and start banging on it. I then start to wiggle the doorknob.

'HARRY!' I yell again. No reply of a yes, what or yeah.

'I'M SORRY!' I yell again. Still no reply.

'Fuck you' I whisper to myself and Harry. I should have never slapped him then I would of never have been in this situation in the first place. But it wasn't my fault.

Why would Harry kick Liam out? I would understand if it was because Harry might think I will get pregnant and for the second time but other than that why. Harry could have just moved me away from Liam but now at this stage in life, I'll never see Liam again.

I sit down in the free corner of the bathroom and pull my knees to my chest. I rest my head in-between. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet. I'm starving.

Harry's P.O.V

Gripping my hair tightly listening to her bang on the door. I couldn't get to my relief tools. They were hidden in that room and now she has to wait till I've calmed myself. I would be lying if I said I said I was sorry for hurting her.

She finally calmed down and now the room is quiet. I loved her so dearly much but she was such a bitch at times. Her fucking attitude towards me when I do something she doesn't like is such a fucking headache for me. When does she have the right to be mad at me? It is supposed to be vice versa.

I turn to the drawer next to my bed. I open it up and I grasp what I needed. This is going to be fun.