Chapter 47

Chapter 47

*FLASHBACK TELLING HER MY FAMILY*

Harry’s P.O.V

I take her hand in mine staring into her brown eyes. I had to tell her about my past. It was time. Her face was worried as I open my mouth ready to start talking.

‘When I was in my teens I would babysit for month or 5. I used to be in a bakery as well and Dad used to say to me. “Do what makes you happy son” and I did what made me happy. I took dominance over women and it’s not like I told my dad face to face. He figured through the years. Louis and I where both fucking women behind the school while taking a cigarette.’

‘Once done with two girls one day, our manly hand shake and then return home with a tone of cologne taking over our body. The other mystery is how dad figured how he found out about my dominance over women. Dad was disappointed and kept on telling me that he didn’t raise me like this and I disappointed mum too. He had so much hope for me. After I turned 17, dad left the 4 of us and he left because of me. Louis got away with taking dominance over women. Louis was old enough to leave so Gemma and I stayed with mum. We thought that she could have needed help but she was taken by a heart attack and I left to my apartment. After that I started buying girls and that’s how I became where I am now’ she was concentrated in my story so I started continuing again. But I didn’t want to, I would make her cry soon.

‘Mum was obviously everything to me. She was there when I needed a band aid, or she would say “it is okay I will fix that boo-boo right up for you,” she was so happy. Such a wonderful woman. I loved her and who wouldn’t. Everyone loved her. But with the exact same reaction as my dad, she was very disappointed when dad told her that I wanted to take dominance over women. She never would say that she truly loved me, she might of but it never felt the same. The only person that as proud of me and wanted me to be happy was Gemma. She loved me, I knew she did. She would always take me out with her and her friends. Always me first.’ I took a 3 second break then stared again.

‘Louis I guess went on his own path. He loved me, I don’t really know actually. After taking 28 of my girls without ask or pay, we hated each other since then. This had to be when I was about 18 about 13 days before my birthday. I never talked to him and same vice versa. But I don’t understand why Louis got away with not getting caught with dad. Mum had gone. Dad never seen. Gemma is now gone. Louis in...was in the strip club business. Now me, still here, still doing what I wanted. And alive. I’m happy with what I am doing. Though I have been hated for nearly every day when I was 15 but that is all different now.’ I am still looking at her. Her beautiful eyes staring into me, burning a hole through my head. She will cry soon.

‘Now listen, sweetheart. There was something I never wanted to tell you. But I trust you enough not to tell anyone what I have done’ she nods her head, worriedly looking at me. I wonder what she was thinking.

‘I only did it for the money...’ she stopped me.

‘Did you get a sex change?’ she asked. I shook my head slowly. So that’s what goes through her head.

‘Oh thank God’ she whispered, winking at me, taking her other free hand to her chest in relief. Why the fuck would I get a sex change? I’m the fucking hottest man on earth.

‘It was an accident, dared for the money, but now looking back at it, I regret it so badly. I… I-I burnt down a charity. The poorest charity.’ Her face is in shock, her mouth opened agape. Her eyes glistening with tears.

‘When I did that, I got put into jail, then I broke out, then I went back in and then Louis bailed me out for a girl’ her eyes bring down tears leaving her mascara a long line down her cheek. She breaks down into crying in both of her hands. I lean in giving her a hug, she surprisingly takes it and I whisper.

‘I thought you should have known’ she nods her head in my chest. I feel horrible now. Seeing her cry over something I did broke me.

Fuck. I am starting to feel sorry for her. I shouldn’t be, but life is a mess.

‘Telling me was right, Harry. Even though you did something wrong’ she cries gripping the back of my shirt tightly.

I nod my head, then kissing her forehead gently. Soon after crying for minuets she slows down with hiccups and then slowly goes to sleep.

*FLASHABCK END*