Chapter 4

Chapter 4

'How did you find me?' I ask him, shutting the door behind me and stepping down on the driveway.

'How I found you the first time' he whispers placing his hands on my waist.

'Oh, fuck you why are you taking me? Leave me alone and why I don't just go with your brother. Because I don't like you one bit' I push his hands off my waist.

'Don't play this game on me' he pushes me to the door and puts his leg in between my thighs.

'Don't hate the game, hate the player' I say staring through him like a ghost.

'And guess who is about to win' he says sliding his hand up my thigh, smirking. He isn't going to win shit.

'Listen can we just stop this and leave me alone and I'll leave you alone' I said pushing his hand off my thigh.

'No, because I need you and you are my pride possession' after he says so, my mums walks through the door and Harry pushes me to his side with his arm around my waist and he smiles.

'Oh, who's this?' mum asked with the dog leash, I'm guessing she is taking Charlie out.

Charlie is still a puppy German Shepard. It was given to us when my uncle was working and opposite his shop, a lady was breeding her dogs and she didn't want two so she came to the shop and said if anyone would like a dog or even have a home for two dogs. My uncle came to our house that day with two little puppies. One was Charlie and the other was Lucy but unfortunately, Lucy died because she turned out to have cancer and we didn't know about it and she died, I'm so thankful of Charlie.

'She is my girlfriend' Harry says smiling and tightening his grip on my waist.

'Oh, really darling' mum says slowly folding her arms over her chest.

'Ah, yeah, umm, I was going to tell you and dad but I thought that I might surprise you guys if I bring him tonight but since he is here now' I quickly say in a rush, quickly making up a story. Nervous, I breathe in trying to make this sound all true. 'Mum this is Harry' I introduce them, now calming down.

I swear once I'm done with this I will kick the fucking kids out of Harry's balls. He has no right to say that I was his girlfriend. Him and his fucking lies, I swear. 

They shake hands and mum excuses herself to walk the dog. When she is not seen I push Harry's arm off me and I push him.

'How dare you' I spit at him bringing out the anger that was forcefully hidden inside of me.

'What did you want me to say, that you're the girl making my money?' he says pretty pissed off at me for pushing him. I should already know where that gets me.

'You could have said that you were a friend since you have forced me to be your friend' I say looking at is eyes suddenly black.

'Yeah but then she will get suspicion'

'She already had freaking suspicion. Now that we are "dating"' I say angrily.

I clench my teeth breathing out calming myself. I can't believe I actually calmed myself down. I never get this angry, but with Harry, I need to punch him right in the mouth to shut up his uncontrollable words.

'Well then sweetheart you are my baby now' he smirks, cupping my cheeks with both hands and I am been kissed on my cheek.

'I love you' he whispers at my neck when his hair is tickling at my check when his hand was removed to my waist. It was a joke, it had to be.

'And you are mine' he whispers again in the same exact spot feeling his hair tickle at my cheek again. That wasn't a joke, that felt real. I was his, and I couldn't go anywhere.

I put my hands on his chest and want to push him away, but then he kisses down from my cheek to my neck. He obviously wants me to say what I know he wants me to say.

'I'm yours' I whisper feeling him trying to find something.

'Where is your weakness' he kisses to the spot sitting just under my ear. I jump and shortly moan, he stops and smiles.

'Found it' sucking at it softly trying not to hurt me.

He takes my hands and I roll my eyes taking him inside of the house. He growls when he is taken off my neck and guided inside of the house. I rush him upstairs and into my room. I open and close the door and push him onto the bed. I straddle him kissing him from his neck down to his half unbuttoned shirt. What the fuck am I doing? What has one kiss done to me? 

I kiss long his tattoos and his hands are rubbing my thighs. I go back up to his cheeks and kiss them again.

As soon as I realize what I'm doing I stop.

What the fuck was I doing?  What has one kiss done to me? I can't do this.  I hate him.

I jump off him as I stare at him. He leans on his elbows.

What will I say? What am I going to say? Sorry, I can't do this. Sorry, I hate you. I don't know what got into me. I say the first thing that comes to my head and say it to him and he frowns at me.

'I can't start this with you' I say as he gets up pulling out a cloth from his pocket.

'I didn't come here to get fucked' he chuckles walking up to me and places me between him and the wall.

I know what is on that cloth and no matter how hard I try to stop him from drugging me I have to breathe it in. He places it over my mouth and nose as I try so hard not to breathe. He tried swooning me over that whole time.

'Breathe you fucking bitch' I gasp at what he called me.

I'm so stupid.

Everything is going all black and my head going numb. I feel lifted and taken outside were an engine of a car is heard.

'You drugged her?' I hear someone say.

'I had to' Harry's chest vibrated on my head as I could barely even feel it.

***

I wake up in a car in the back seat in arms of tattoos. I'm in Harry's arms. I see Liam look in the rear mirror looking at me. He smiles ready to say something.

'Harry she's awake' I hear Liam say.

I hear Harry moan to his reply. His chest vibrated. It is night time and I just stare out the window. Just looking out of nothing, just trees, and bushes.

Wait.

Harry's stripper house did not have bushland around it. Where were we going? I wanted to ask more questions, but knowing Harry that won't happen.

I didn't care I was asking.

'Harry' I whisper not making eye contact.

My moans and I feel the vibration. Somehow it relaxes me and makes me happy I'm with him but then everything is all hurt after.

'Where are we going' I whisper again looking up at him.

He looks down at me and is too tired to argue and just says the simplest thing. 'It's your fault'

'How?' I reply confused. How was it all my fault?

'You told the police on us and we killed the two you sent out. Now my gang and the stripper house is wanted. So we are moving and once we get to where we have to go, you are getting punishment from my hands onto your soft little ass cheeks' he whispers resting his head on the headrest behind him.

I feel his hand move from its spot and go to my ass pinching the cheek. I clench as he chuckles, putting his hand back where it was.

'Go to sleep. We will take hours moving to a place' he whispers kissing the top of my head.

I close my eyes nodding and falling into a deep dream.