Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*1 WEEK LATER*

I wake up in a blue room. My headaches as I turn towards Harry, who was sleeping. Where the fuck was I? I start to look closer and notice hospital supplies. The beeping of both of our hearts we are average and normal. They kept on repeating their process. Beep, beep, beep. Soothing really. I start to slowly lift my hands and I look carefully. They were clean and smooth but my right hand was still wrapped and swollen. As for my arm, there was a long and thick line of stitches along it. As I drop my arm on my stomach it was soft. I pull down the blanket and lift my hospital gown. I see another thick but small scar just not so far above my belly button. The baby was removed and dead. Why did I have to find out this myself? Why could they have just woke me up and told me straight?

I shut my eyes and rest. Ruffling for the blankets I find them and pull them over. Could this room get any colder? Once comfortable I hear the door open and I open my eyes slowly. Watching a blonde walk in and I know who it is.

'Hey!' Brit smiles, her face looks loads better.

I smile replying to her. 'Do you feel well?' she asks as I smile and nod again.

'I guess I should tell you what happened when you were dozed off' she looks at Harry while she comes to my side sitting in the chair that was next to my bed.

'When we got here to drop you off Liam was taken to another room and was questioned by some kind of detective. Niall, Liam and I know what happened and Harry was supposed to go to jail for attempted murder and Liam bailed him out for 90 grand apparently. Then the doctors told us that you two were both find and stitched but your baby is gone. Now since the whole week, we have tried visiting but 'you were resting' she mocks the doctor's words. I guess that was helpful. 

I nod through the whole thing. Understanding that Harry was going to be put in jail. Understanding no more child. Understanding the pain Brit had to go through.

Sooner we hear moans from behind Brit.

'Leave' Harry growls painfully at her. He must have just woke.

Brit smiles and stands to leave the room. I didn't want to be left with Harry. I hope he isn't strong enough to get out of that bed.

'You tried killing me' he growls again and I turn my head looking at him. His eyes closed but his arm reached out and his hand into a fist.

'Once you are fucking out of here, you are getting the beating of your life' he says now growling louder hearing his fist clamp more into his palms. He was pissed.

'I will hit you so hard' he growls clamping his hand harder in his hands.

'Or even worst. Oh, baby, you know exactly what I will do other than hitting your ass' she growls again talking to me like I was just a piece of shit. Doesn't even care for me anymore.

'You better not kill or try to kill me again' he says.

'When I was looking through my suitcase, I wasn't looking for the gun, I was looking for needles and thread to fix you. But then you decided to go and kill me. You fought then I shot you. You are so lucky I didn't kill you' he says looking at me, eyes inflaming anger.

'You are so lucky I am so weak' he says looking back at the roof. He growls through clenched teeth.

'Piss off Harry. I will run if I have to. To save my life I will run with anyone but you' I say looking at him as he shoots his head towards me.

'You won't be able to run. I have you stuck with me, I have my gang and they will come for you. I have hacking and tracking devices. I have everything I need to track you down and possibly hurt you to death and I wouldn't care I would just go to a new woman. Better and more good-looking than you' he says knowing if I ran he would never find me. Making up all this shit to scare me.

'You don't scare me Harry' I say grabbing the sheets of my blankets and pull them closer to me. Suddenly got cold.

'For sure' he scoffs anger in my face.

'You will always hate me. You can always hate me but I will always force you' he growls again, but this time more quietly.

'No' I say back at him when his eyes open. Anger flaring in them.

'Watch me' he growls back.

The doorknob rattles and a lady walks through. We both watch as she kindly smiles.

'How do you guys feel?' he asks us both as I nod. Harry, I don't give a shit.

'You guys are healthy so which means the both of you can go, just Harry take it easy on her' he widens her eyes to him as I try and stop a smile come to my lips.

He nods stressed and angry. I'm guessing the way he treats me is none of her business. I would like it if she let me go first so I can run away then let Harry go first. That was my plan till she had to let the both of us go.

***

I stand in the bathroom waiting for my clothes to come to me. Liam went off to go and get them while Harry stays in the room. I'm not happy with this bathroom attached to the room. I don't feel so comfortable with Harry just outside that door, thinking of something to do.

I'm so weak. I'm helpless. Hard to survive. I feel like fainting but I have Liam. He is so sweet, why couldn't he have taken me. I would have loved that more. I feel safe with Liam and there is this little part of me that likes him. But of course, I love Harry. I love him but he is a fucking dickhead. Like I said before, my beautiful, bipolar, dickhead. I know I love him, I just can't show it. Harry can't either. It's something that most people go through...

I hear my door rattle as I use the sink to hold myself up. I watch as Liam walks in. He smiles as he passes the perfectly folded clothes over to me.

'Sorry I took so long' he tells me as I shake my head.

'No, its fine, left me with my thoughts' I say grabbing the clothes.

He nods his head 'I want to tell you something' he says before leaving.

I hum a yes as he breathes in and out. 'Danni and I are filing for a divorce'

'What?' I asked shocked. She sounded perfect for him and now they are divorcing. What happened?

'Once I told her I got you pregnant, she was not happy at all and she went over to the courthouse, telling me she was going to the pharmacy, but when she came back with a divorce paper, of course, I did punish her but I signed it. Love was disappearing anyway, I was happy to sign it...we are going to the courthouse in a few months. She wants this over and done with' he explains his story. This was all my fault.

'Liam, this is all my fault. I should have never gotten you to touch me, I should have never gotten drunk in the first place. If I controlled myself this would of never-'he cuts me off.

He cups my cheek, leaning down and kissing me. His lips fiddling with mine as he turns his head, making his tongue enter and mine do the same. He discovers much inside as he later pulls away.

'Take me, leave Harry' he whispers as I rest my forehead on his. His expensive cologne running through my nose bringing shivers down my body.

'He won't let me' I whisper back moving my hands to his waist, gripping his shirt. His hands on my cheeks still, keeping them warm.

'Just try' he whispers. He felt the same for me as I felt for him.

Before I can reply he talks, 'I will talk to you later' his pecks my lips again before leaving the room.

I smile to myself as I start to get changed.