Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Harry's P.O.V

I knew this day was coming. It's here to scare me. It's what they have told me they will do to her. I thought it was all a threat, but now it's the day and I'm scared.

I watch her from the other side of the house. Her smiling facing Herika... that beautiful smile, and she doesn't know what will hit her. What will hit her will hit me too. She will get hit by pain and I will make sure I feel it too. I know I am the reason for all this mess and the reason why this has to happen to her. If they weren't lying it would be today. Today would be the day I mark on me. I need to remember this day forever.

I would have to do anything to mark this day. Scar it in me, ink it in me. Maybe even burn it in me, I don't care what happens I need to mark this day.

Her voice brings me back to reality. I blink and watch her laugh. She hasn't done that in forever. Hearing it brings a smile to my face. Seeing it is like watching the sunset. It's beautiful.

I blink again and I see her long, black hair fall over her shoulders. How nice its looks just lied out across her thin body. Falling down her back, just so smooth, the smoothest I have touched.

I blink again and see her eyes looking at me then disappear with a blink of her own. They go back to Herika. Her eyes, as brown as tree bark. The sun just pinches at them to make them look like they were pure diamonds.

I have to savor this moment. It won't last long. Nothing ever last long enough for me.

I have never had a real relationship. She was my first real girlfriend. Sounds crazy because I'm in my 20's and had all these girls around me. It was because all I wanted was to have sex with all of them. But, I regret it. I never had feelings for them. It was a one night fling to test them, to see if they were good for my customers. It had nothing to do with the boyfriend-girlfriend thing or even the marriage thing.

But when it came to her, I had to have her, not just a one-time fling as a partner in my life. Someone to be the mother of the children. If I had any. I think I would. I know I would change when it comes to children.

I would sell my stripper house to some filthy old millionaire and spend the rest of my life with her and let's say, 2 children.

I'm brought back again to reality when a fluffy dog jumps on me. Herika lays on her back, her legs pulled up. He wants me to rub her stomach but I don't touch her stomach with the 8 freaking nipples on it.

I grab her flipping her over and pet her back instead. The mother of the dog looks at me pathetically. She knows why I don't touch Herika's stomach.

'Why can't you just do it once' she guides her hand to Herika's stomach, smiling at me.

'I'm not touching her fucking nipples' I say to her rubbing behind her ears. I prefer her ears much rather than her stomach.

'You touch mine, and by the way, the "nipples" on animals are called teats' she folds her arms across her chest.

'1, I touch yours because they are part of something that turns me on. That's what is supposed to happen to all men and because I am supposed to. With the dogs, they don't turn me on one bit and they are filthy. 2, I don't give two shits about what they are really called, I'm going to call them nipples, whether you like it or not baby, full stop.' She shakes her head and holds back a laugh.

'I going to give her a wash' she says trying to take Herika from me.

'I want to take her to the tub' I pick her up and walk her to the bathtub, carefully trying not to slip my hand to her lower stomach.

***

I watch her rinse the soap of Herika. Took her forever to get into the tub. But now she looks calm and relaxed, I think we can finish off her job.

I'm sat on the floor, legs crossed watching her rinse off the dog. We were having a conversation about the nipple thing again but we both pinkie promised to stop.

This pinkie promise shit was a bet with her. She bet me, I don't know something - something stupid - that if I lost I have to do the pinkie promise when needed. So I lost and now I do it, doesn't mind me now. Kind of a fan.

I watch her clean under her stomach. I smirk.

'Don't forget the nipples' I say watching her head turn to me.

'You won't give it up will you?' I shake my head smiling cheekily. She gets the shower hose pouring the water on me.

'Oh, sorry did I get your nipples?' she says sarcastically watching Herika bark at me. I stare at the dog then get the shower hose from her and then wether. She was wet now.

She gets the bowl that was in the tub and fills it with water pouring on me. I gasp.

'That was dog hair water. It's in my hair' I point at my hair. She shrugs her shoulders.

'That's what you get' she says getting the shower hose that I still had in my hand filling the tub up. She wets me again as she stands up. I follow her actions, pushing her against the wall, forcefully kissing her. My hands making their way to the back of her pants.

'You're too wet to walk around the house. I think you need a shower' I pull down her pants to her knees as she does the rest with her feet. I run my hands up her wet torso and lift off her shirt. Her hands grabbing the white fabric around me. I let go of her lips and hips taking off my shirt. Throwing it to the side, I feel trickles of water landing on my back. I turn around seeing Herika shaking the water off her fur.

'Next time' she whispers as she guides Herika out.

'No! I was so close to getting in you, babe!' I follow her and the dog.

'Well, I was in the mood' she smiles and walks off. I shake my head.

'So fucking sexy' I whisper to myself going to the bathroom to clean up the mess we had done.