Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up with her warm arm around my torso. I have missed this, this is what I needed. I intertwine my fingers with the fingers that were on my body. She moves her arm for the comfort. I start to run my finger through her long black hair.  I grab my phone untangling my fingers from her hair. I place my phone on her shoulder and go onto the internet. I look up rings. Engagement rings. I'm scrolling through all the pictures of shining, beautiful, diamond rings, all these prices. On the other hand, they are supposed to cost a lot.  I scan them all as I am stopped on a beautiful one. It was called Adriana. Not such a good name for this amazing ring. This is the one I am getting. I save it in my phone and send it to Zayn.

'Should this be the ring I give her?' I type to Zayn as he soon types back.

'Yes. It's pretty, how much?' I read.

'Um.....wait a sec' I send.

I go back to the website, find the ring and look at the price. So cheap.

'$2,221.00' I send back to him.

'Fuck its cheap' he sends to me.

'I know. Should I do this?' I send it back to him.

'No not really' I send my text.

'Oh, thanks' I read his anger in a hint of anger.

'No I'm serious. Does she really love you?' he puts an emoji after the text. Idiot.

'I don't know' I send to him.

'Well then wait for her to love you then pop the question. Reminder to have sex with her first. You NEED to do that' he sends to me as I scan my eyes over it.

'Yeah true. Anyway, I will buy it and maybe in, let's say, another mouth? Then I will do it' I send to him.

'That's better' he ends it there.

Later I go back to the website and buy the ring. I didn't care about the price or what she thinks, I like it and she is in love with, what she calls, bling. I throw my phone on the bedside table and it makes a noise. She shoots her head up looking at me. She rests her head back on my bicep and tries to sleep again.

'Morning baby' I whisper kissing her head.

'Morning' she sounds as if she is having trouble saying morning.

Her P.O.V

As I said morning to Harry a sharp crap comes into my stomach. I feel something rise as I rush out of the bed and into the bathroom slamming the door shut. I throw up all the substances, that were from dinner last night. I hear the door open as his hand is placed on my back and another holding my hair.

'Was it dinner?' he asks as I nod titling my head to the side. I nod slowly and spit out the last bit.

I stand up slowly as he follows, as I shut the toilet lid. I brush my teeth and head out to get changed. Skinny jeans, and a crop top with a saggy jumper over it. The mornings are being so cold now.

I walk to the mirror fixing my face and doing my hair. I let it hang down my back, normally. I brush it, look at Harry. He is washed up and dressed.

'So what did you do in New York?' I start sitting on the bed as he sits next to me a few moments after.

'Business. Darling, I can't tell you' he hums in my hair as he kisses my head.

'I will tell you what I did here. And I think you won't like it' I open my eye-widening at my words. I wasn't really going to say what Liam and I did, it was wrong and I wasn't ready for what he was going to say next.

'Why won't I like it? What did you do with Liam?' he lets go of me and sits up staring at me. Burning a hole in my face.

'Urg... promise me you won't hurt me' I shake at my words and he stares into my face more with anger.

'I won't promise it' he says folding his arms and stands up off the bed.

I follow his actions and start talking, 'Listen I lied to you when you asked if Liam and I did anything I said no, I was lying, we kissed. I don't know if we did sex or anything like that, but I'm not sure, I was drunk.'

His face turning into great anger and stress.

'So you won't give sex to me but you will to Liam!' he nearly shouts mentioning what happened.

'No, no Harry I don't know if we had sex. I don't know!' I nearly shout at him as he pushes me to the wall. I knew this was coming.

He starts squeezing my biceps, with his hard grip. A cramp comes to my stomach. What were these?

'If you ever fuck  Liam again by mouth or dick and vagina I swear I will fucking kill Liam and punish you! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT FOR GOD'S SAKE!' he yells at the top of his lungs and squeezes harder.

He finally lets go of me and forcefully pulls open the bedroom door as it nearly smashes into me. I hear his stomping going downstairs.

'Where the fuck is your phone?' he growls looking around the lounge room. Not in there dickhead.

'WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR PHONE?' he growls repeating himself looking at me.

'Kitchen. Charging' I point towards the kitchen as he walks there, not one glace on me.

I watch him as he snatches the phone from the charger, breaking the cords end. He grips it tightly in his hand as he is searching through the kitchen drawers. I walk up to him and watch what he is doing. He grabs the meat tenderizer and places the phone on the bench. He lifts the meat tenderizer as I grab my phone quickly off the desk.

'Harry I have a load of friend's numbers and people that I really trust on here. You smash this phone you won't see your phone anymore'

'NO! I fucking can't trust you anymore, so you lose your phone. Do you understand me?' he says trying to grab the phone as I pull my arm back behind me trying to stop him from going to get it.

'I'm not giving you my phone' I growl back at him. I was not doing something okay with him, I was pissing him off and he is not happy with me right now.

'Give me the phone or I'll smash your hand' he growls holding the tool tightly.

'Well, then that is a risk that I have to take' I say, standing for myself.

He turns me towards the bench and locks me between him and the bench. He grabs my other free hand and places it on the bench. The tool coming to the back of my hand hearing crackling noises. I yell at the pain as he pulls my head back fast whispering into my ear.

'Give me... the phone' he growls slowly as I drop it on the floor.

He lets go of me as I cup my hand in my other watching the blood run down my arm, from my hand's cuts. He used the bumpy side. I start crying. I hear a crack of my phone as I don't turn. Another crack is heard again as I refuse to turn. He does it again and again. Cracks are ringing in my ears. Why was he doing this?

I soon close my eyes as something touches my arm. I open as I see the phone. I gasp as I close my eyes and open again. The phone cracked and ruined.

He grabs my bicep and pulls me upstairs. He pushes me on the bed as he pulls a bandage from his suitcase. I watch him as he takes my sore hand and starts to wrap it up. What happened? I hiss at the pain as he rolls his eyes.

'Shut up' he growls as I wipe my eyes with my jumper's sleeve.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss him. I wanted to reject it-'he cuts me off.

'Just SHUT UP! I'VE HEARD ENOUGH FROM YOU!' he yells as I look down at my knees.

Why was he like this again?