Chapter 6

Chapter 6

He smashes my head against the wall as I gasp at the pain. He does again, pleased he is doing this to me. He stops and lets me fall to the floor, blood running down my cheek to my chest and down my torso.

'Get the fuck up' he yells grabbing my biceps and kicking me to the stomach.

I grab his shirt and push him. He doesn't move his hands as he holds my biceps harder and my bones getting used to this feeling.

'Stop it please' I beg him for forgiveness and he smiles. My eyes shut after that and I go to the floor my breath like hiccups surrounding the room.

He kneels down and cups my chin bringing my head up to his face.

'Open your eyes. Now' he whispers. I try opening my eyes as they still stay shut.

He punches my cheek, stomach, and chest. My heart rate suddenly slowly stops and I don't hear anything. My brain starts to wear anyway and I hear screams in the background, yelling "help her please"..." she's my baby girl".

***

I shoot my eyes open and grasp hold of something, soft and hard at the same time.

'Hey what's going on' Harrys says angry and he is making eye contact with me.

'Just a dream. Sorry' I let go of his arm and turn facing the opposite way.

His hand comes over my waist and on the other side of my waist. He kisses the back of my neck. I smile at the pleasure and feel him dig himself into my bum me more. I feel his bugle sick out from him.

'I'm guessing you had a nice dream?' I ask putting my hand under the pillow and the other next to his.

'I had a sexy-mare' he whispers rubbing myself against me.

I take my hand and grab his thigh, pushing on him. I grind my ass into him as he works himself against me. I moan at the pleasure as he grunts at me and goes down with his hand, cups my ass digging me more into him.

He backs away and turns me over. I spread open my legs for him to go inside and rests his hands on my sides as he is kissing down my neck and stopping at my shoulder.

What am I doing? That didn't matter, it felt good and I want him anyway.

The door is knocked and Harry ignores it like nothing ever happened, still kissing my neck to my shoulder. Repeating.

The door knocked again.

'Do not make a sound' he whispers once getting to the end of my collar bone, as I nod my head.

'Harry I know you are there. Stop fucking her and get here' he growls through the wood.

Harry sighs and kisses my cheek before getting up and getting the door. Before getting the handle he stops.

'Have a shower, get ready and see me downstairs' he says smiling at me and I nod sitting myself up on the bed. What the fuck did I just do? What does he do to me?

***

I walk out of the bathroom and shake my hair in the towel and make my way downstairs.

Before I start to walk down the stairs I hear screaming and groaning.

I walk slowly downstairs and start to peek into the lounge room. I gasp at the sight.

Harry on the floor groaning and holding onto his stomach, coughing out blood and spitting out saliva. I also see two men keep on kicking him in the stomach and kicking at Liam. One man for each of the two boys.

I walk quickly run over to the knife drawer and pull it open getting the boys attention. I grab the biggest and hold it up in front of me.  

'No don't do it. Just leave them' Harry pushes out as I look from him to the boys.

One of them smashing his foot into Harry's head, he screams as Liam is sitting next to him. Spitting out his blood.

'Shut up!' he raises his voice at Harry.

I don't know what to do. So I do the first thing that pops into my head.

I throw the knife at the man who smashed Harry's chest. It gets his side and he moans at it. He grabs the knife and pulls it out. The one in front of the other comes to me and cups my chin.

'We will be back. Don't you ever think of running away or even think of telling on us' he says pushing my chin away like it was nothing.

They both walk away and I run to Harry. I grab his head and put it on my lap. He hisses at the pain that ran through his head. I quickly run my hand over his forehead and I feel him relax now rubbing the pain in his stomach. He lifts up his shirt and sees a bruise forming on his stomach.

'Now you know what it is like to be me' I say sarcastically say rubbing my hand along his hair.

'Ha, ha, ha' he says quickly in his sarcastic voice. 'I have felt this before'

***

I'm so very tired.

Sorry if the chapter very short.

I will make it longer one next time.

Otherwise, Enjoy!!!