Well, I don't have regrets. Being an idol is hard but it's worth it because of all the love we received.

-

-

Everyone is here. My family, her family which only consists of her grandparents and brothers, my close friends and company staff. Sophie doesn't have any friends and the only one she invited was Zachael.

Sophie continued studying at the university while I'm on the army. After I've completed my enlistment and after her graduation, we immediately arranged the wedding. It was a garden wedding situated on the mountains, so we can clearly see the sunset. The place was filled with colorful flowers of every kind. Everyone was wearing white because she wanted it to be heavenly.

[I RECOMMEND YOU TO PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE (AT THE COVER) WHILE READING ❤️]

I'm trembling.

I'm nervous, I don't even know why. I just hope everything will flow smoothly according to plan.

It leaves me feeling seasick, baby

Seems like I am locked deep in the dreamlike reality

It spins me 'round and drives me crazy

It seems that I'm like the moon that rose at noon

"It's alright hyung," Hobi whispered as he gave me a gentle squeeze on my arm.

I just nodded at him and let out a deep breath.

The bridal car suddenly appeared and all of us turned to look at that direction. Her brothers opened the door for her, Afriel on one side and Raphael hyung on the other side.

Then she went down the car.

The orchestra started to play a heartfelt song, a classical version of heartbeat as she walk down the aisle with her brothers.