5: Spring Day

it's already four in the afternoon, and I'm still here by the big window in the library - her favorite spot.

We arrived in Korea hours ago. I directly went here after eating lunch with my brothers.

They told me to rest first, but I'm not tired.

Just the mere thought of seeing her again makes my energy rise to its extent.

And I think I'm gonna explode the moment I see her.

I've been looking at this doll for two hours now. It's a chibi doll dressed in white. I bought it in Japan because it made me remember her, and I will give it to her as a gift.

But where is she? The sun is about to set but there's still no sign of her.

I wonder if she hated me, because I left without even saying a word.

But then, who am I to be missed by her?

The world knows me as Suga, but she knows me as Yoongi.

Just Yoongi.

The orange rays of the sun now creeping in the library.

And I knew it.

I knew she won't come. 

-

It's been a week now since she stopped coming to the library.

And it's making me crazy.

More than crazy.

I've been coming in the library every afternoon, clutching on the paper bag with the doll inside,

waiting to catch a glimpse of her.

I know, just a glimpse of her will revive me again.

I don't know what to do, I want to see her so bad. But I don't know where she lives.

Hell, I don't even know her last name.

I asked the old librarian lady but she also doesn't know. I suggested if I can look at her library records, but the librarian said Sophie doesn't have one.

She never borrowed a book.

What if something happened to her?

What if she's sick?

What if she's in the hospital right now?

Or worst....

I shook that thought away as I leave the library and walked down the street.

Is she doing this to me because I left her too? Without saying anything?

-

Weeks passed by, and it felt like years.

I guess it's been two or three months now since the last time I saw her. I stopped counting because I don't want to feel miserable.

Maybe I will accept it if she said something to me. Like a farewell or goodbye.

Just something I can hold on to.

My heart still clinging on to the little memories we had.

Sometimes I thought if she was real,