9: Time is Precious

There's silence in the car as I drive her home. Her place is not that far, I think it will only take twenty minutes to get there.

But I change routes and goes around in circles to extend our time, I hope she won't notice.

It's the first time that I spent hours with her. And I'm still craving for more.

The thought of knowing where she lives excites me, because it gives me hope that I won't lose her anymore.

I still can't get over the fact that she shared some things with the boys that she didn't even tell me before.

"So you're a college student... and you have the same age as Jimin... why didn't you tell me?"

Hurt is obviously in my voice. I'm hurt because she told the others but not me.

Is it because she doesn't trust me enough? But she just met the boys and trusted them instantly?

"You shouldn't be bothered by unimportant things."

Unimportant?

Those are personal informations about her. Of course it's important to me.

"Am I important to you?" I asked suddenly. My mind did it, not me.

"You are important to me Yoongi, you are."

She reassured me, which sends fireworks to my whole being.

You're the most important thing to me right now Sophie, I wanted you to know that.

But I'm afraid to tell you.

Because I'm a coward.

And I'm afraid that things will never be the same again.

-

"You're here!" Jin hyung welcomed me as I entered the living room. He's raising a bottle of soju.

Our dorm is chaotic, once again.

The maknae line dancing to the loud music, as if they were in a party. I hope our neighbors won't call the police.

Jhope sitting on the sofa, looking above the ceiling, contemplating about his life.

Namjoon cheering the maknae line while singing happy birthday in a very dismaying tune

Jin hyung gesturing me to sit in front of him as he gave me the shot glass. "Where's your girlfriend?"

I didn't care to answer. He's drunk.

"I like her for you hyung!" Taehyung shouted, still dancing with his eyes closed.