36: Feelings

"Hi guys," Sophie greeted and bowed at the boys.

"Awww Sophie! We miss you!" Jimin exclaimed then he hugged her.

Why is Afriel not clearing his throat this time? Ugh this is so unfair.

"This is Afriel, Sophie's brother." I gestured Afriel to them, still in his boxy smile.

"Hi man wazzup," Taehyung gave him a high-five and I swear his eyes lit up.

"He likes you," I told Taehyung.

Afriel blushed and he whined at me, "Ahh no hyung!"

"What? You told me-"

He reached me to cover my mouth, so I put my hands up in surrender.

"Ahh you seem closer now," Jin hyung teased me. Probably remembered the day when Afriel is just frowning at me all the time.

Afriel let go of me as the boys started to talk to him.

I looked behind me to see Sophie smiling at her brother, she's happy for him. And when she's happy, I'm happier.

I grabbed the opportunity to hug her while Afriel is busy. She was a little surprised but she hugged me back.

Her warmth is like my comfort zone. Every time I'm with her, I feel peace and I just forget everything.

"I miss you," I leaned closer and murmured to her ear.

"You did great on stage Yoongi, you're awesome," I can feel her smiling even though I can't see her.

She didn't even reply that she miss me too... but whatever. At least she liked my performance.

I pulled away to look into her eyes, one of my favorites in this world.

I want to ask if she remembers what I said earlier on stage.

I want to tell her that the message was for her.

I want to say to her the last words... right now...

Saranghae.

But I can't. My mind was telling me that I shouldn't.

And so we just ended up looking at each other for a few minutes.

Well I can do this forever, just looking at her. I'll never get bored of it.

We're lost in each other's eyes and we're smiling like an idiot.

My eyes fell to her lips, and I think she noticed that because her smile disappeared as she unconsciously tightened her hands on mine.

"Hyung! There's a kid!" Namjoon groaned.

We both snapped and slowly turned to them.

Of course Afriel's eyebrows furrowed to me once again.

I mouthed Namjoon, 'You'll.be.dead.'

He widened his eyes at me then he returned his focus on his phone, like nothing happened.

And now I can't help not to think, that she still likes Sophie. I know it's not easy to forget her.