34: Interview

Yoongi... I love you.

Those words keep on echoing on my head and I can't even sleep last night.

I took a sip of my coffee.

It's already late in the morning but I'm still alone in the dining room, all of them are still sleeping. With a hangover, of course.

Last night after Sophie said those words, she slept for like ten more minutes then she bid me goodbye and went inside their house.

She didn't even say anything about that.

Maybe she's dreaming? Or maybe she's unaware?

But still... she still said those words, and I heard it so that is counted.

"You're early," Jin hyung greeted me with a rough voice and grabbed a glass of water.

"Can't sleep," I simply answered.

"Hangover?"

"Nahh.. didn't drink."

He sat on the chair beside me, "Then why?"

"She said the magic words to me." I sipped on my coffee, not bothering to look at him.

Jhope suddenly appeared and immediately sat on the chair across me. His hair sticking out on every direction, eyes squinting as he lean his head on the table to rest once more.

Jin hyung raised his eyebrows at me as he drink, like he's confused.

"She said I love you to me."

Jin hyung surprisingly squirted the water from his mouth to Hobi.

Hobi raised his head as he felt the water splashed on him, "Yahh what's that?"

"Ahh sorry," Jin hyung said as he try to control his laughter.

"Ewwww!!! Hyung!!" Hobi shouted with disgust after he realized what happened, then he went to the sink to clean himself.

Jin hyung cleaned the table with a napkin, still laughing.

I'm just here, sipping my coffee as I watch them. My daily dose of comedy starts now.

Jimin entered the dining room wearing a big hoodie under his messy hair, "Ahhh hyung. You're so loud!"

"Yahh Park Jimin!" I shouted at him.

He pointed at himself and mouthed, 'me?'

"Come here," I gestured him to sit beside me. He followed with a confused look.

"Who said you can give alcohol to Sophie?" I asked crossed arms.

His eyes widened, "I did?"