49: Love is Not Over

"What is this? What happened to this place? Is there a hurricane that went over here?" I woke up due to Jin hyung's loud voice.

"Yah! Why are your clothes all over the place?" He shouted at me but I didn't answer him.

He made a clicking sound with his tongue then I heard the door opened as someone came in.

"Hyung let's eat now! I'm hungry... what the hell happened here?" Taehyung shook my arms, "It's already lunch time."

I groaned and covered myself with my blanket, "I don't want to eat."

He continued to shook me, "But you need it hyung."

I turned my back on him, "For what?"

He stopped shaking me then he softly asked, "What happened hyung? Why did you fly back to Korea all of a sudden?"

I sighed and mumbled with a very low voice, "She's gone."

"What?" Taehyung and Jin hyung leaned closer.

"She left me, she's gone," I told them, even if those words are hard to speak.

"Where did she go, hyung?"

"Far away. Far from here," my voice cracked as I was on the verge of crying...again.

"Why hyung..."

"I don't know Taehyung. I wish I knew," then the tears fell again as I put my head beneath my pillows so they won't see me crying.

When will these fucking tears stop?

Jin hyung gently caressed my back and I heard him sighed, "Everything will be fine. But you need to eat."

"You go. I'll follow shortly," I mumbled under my pillow.

They both went out of the room, but I had no plans of eating. I just want to curl up in my bed all day, all night... until I can't feel shit anymore.

-

Days gone by, and we welcome another year.

The last year was like a roller coaster to me. I met Sophie, she made me happy, but then she left.

The boys aren't asking too much because they knew that I'm not that kind of person who vents on anyone. But they're always saying encouraging words which I truly appreciates.

But no words can heal my broken heart.

I got her phone that night in her room and I smiled as I saw her lock screen was still me. I typed the password, yoongi, and I didn't fail.

I scanned through her gallery, there was nothing except our pictures together, and some of her brothers and grandparents. There were no selfies, but I was surprised to saw some stolen pictures of me captured by her.

When we were eating together...