20: Dream or Nightmare

"Hyung... Hyung..."

I opened my eyes. It's Jungkook, shaking my arms to wake me up.

"It's time for dinner hyung."

Thankfully, I'm not in the hospital. I'm in my own bed. My wrist just wrapped in shitty bandages.

"I'm not hungry."

"The doctor said you should eat. We'll wait for you hyung," then he left.

Of course they'll send the maknae so I wouldn't say no.

I got up and sluggishly walked to the dining room.

"It's Taehyung's fault!" I overheard Jimin from the dining room.

"I'm trying to whisper it to you but you're too loud!"

"Me? Loud? You're old enough yet you still don't know how to whisper properly!"

I walked in and the bickering stopped, everybody went silent.

Hobi broke the silence, "Hyung hyung! Let's eat. Jin hyung cooked for us," he ushered me to sit beside him.

"You should feel special. Worldwide handsome guy cooking for you," he blew me a kiss.

I threw a disgusted look at him

Hobi got me a bowl of soup, "Are you taking care of me?" I asked.

"Nahh.. not for you, for the army. They are worried about you."

"They noticed that you're losing weight, and they're sad about that. Check twitter, you're trending once again." Namjoon informed me.

I'm not eating right since she left me, and I lost a number of pounds.

Like I care? All I was thinking is that I wish she has Twitter too, so she can see.

Yoongi, stop thinking about her, I slapped myself.

And they all noticed my sudden action and looked at me weirdly.

Probably asking like, why the hell are you slapping your face?

I cleared my throat to lessen the silence.

I tried to eat with the chopsticks but my right hand is too weak to hold it so it fell off the table.

"Hyung do you want to..." Hobi's holding a meat in front of my mouth, trying to feed me.