Chapter 39 - Now you know... Who's the fool now?

Start from the beginning

After a quick shower, I moved to the closet and pulled out my black tank top, black Nike Spandex, my thick white toweling socks, with my Nike slippers, ending the look with my Supreme hoodie and I was ready for the day. This is one of the perks of being pregnant, you don't need to be indoors or at the gym to wear spandex or sweatpants, and I absolutely love it! And I am planning on taking full advantage of that throughout this pregnancy, and God willing after wards too.

 This is one of the perks of being pregnant, you don't need to be indoors or at the gym to wear spandex or sweatpants, and I absolutely love it! And I am planning on taking full advantage of that throughout this pregnancy, and God willing after wa...

Pulling my hair in messy bun, I grabbed my phone from the charger and shoved it in the front pocket of my hoodie and I was out the bedroom door. As soon as I took the turn in the opposite hallway where Kiara's bedroom is, I saw Justin and Laura standing close to Kiara's bedroom bickering back and forth, not really sure what that's about but as I got closer, I could hear Laura telling him that his not allowed to see her. Like what the fuck?

"Hey what's going on here?" I asked catching both their attention.

"Laura over here, won't let me check on Kia, apparently Clarissa said Kiara doesn't want to be disturbed" Justin says and Laura rolled her eyes at him and I pulled my brows together because she never acts this way, even though she and Justin is around the same age, I've never seen her acting this way, she's always so scared, shy and nervous.

"Did you just get in?" I asked Justin instead, needing some info on Dante, where he is and maybe when he'll be back.

"Yeah, I just got home. James asked me to check on her but this.... person over here won't let me" Justin says rolling his eyes again and I giggled because they look as if they're trying too hard to look annoyed at each other, which is super cute...!

"Why don't you do me a little favor before you go get some rest?" I asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" He asks with a shrug.

"Why don't you go and check on Gabby and I'll check on Kiara myself, I was on my way there anyway" I said and I could see Laura was ready to protest when I narrowed my eyes at her and her mouth instantly shut again, see what what I am... Always scared.

"Laura can you get a cup of Chamomile tea for Kiara and a cup of Herbal tea for myself, with a couple of sandwiches for us please?" I asked sweetly so she doesn't think I'm ordering her around. "I want to make sure she eats and the tea will hopefully help her sleep"I said and Laura nodded in understanding and walked off in the direction of the kitchen on this floor, Luigi's kitchen.

"Shouldn't she get Gabby something to eat as well?" Justin asks and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea, Gabby didn't come down for supper last night, I'm not sure if she ate afterwards or had it send it up, maybe you should check with Luigi first and have him prepare something for her" I said and he was about to walk away when I stopped him.

"Did you maybe see Dante today or yesterday? Do you know where he is or if his fine, I'm jus-" I was busy rambling when he cut me off.

"His fine Aurora, they're just busy, I spoke to him yesterday and I didn't see him this morning but I know his with James, Gio and Elijah, they're busy on a job, nothing to worry about but I think he'll be gone for a few days or so, but I'm sure he'll call when he can" it was his turn now to ramble and I smiled at him nodding my head.