Chapter 25 - Unexpected Surprise...

SAME DAY - (Sun, 29 January 2023)

Stephano's POV

When we landed on the roof of the hospital, Dr Jacobs was there waiting with two stretches, two nurses and two other doctors, one female and one male. It seemed like he prepared himself well, as always. All of us got out, including Dante who still had Aurora in his arms and yet again refused to lay down on the stretcher and not wanting to argue with him we let him carry her to the elevator, as Roberto and James left with the ex who was still unconscious, I instructed them to lock him up in the torture room.

"Dr Jacobs, I want you to personally see to Miss Taylor, it's a sensitive matter. It seems like she was raped and pretty badly beaten as you could see, plus she was shot twice. I want you to make sure she stays alive, she lost a lot of blood" I said to the doctor and he nodded his head as we made our way to the elevator where Dante and Gio we're already waiting.

"Doc I want you to make sure you've got someone seeing to that asshole, I don't want him to die, we had closed the wound to stop the bleeding, but the bullet is still clogged in his chest" I said to the doc as we descended in the elevator, Dante standing in the corner not saying a word.

"I'm on it Mr Romano" the doc said and I nodded my head just as the elevator doors opened and Dante was the first to walk out after the stretcher was wheeled out.

"Mr Romano, we are going to have to take her into the emergency room" the doc said to Dante and he shook his head again, wanting to walk through the doors with her still in his arms

"I'm going with her, I'll take her there myself" Dante said seriously and deadly, making sure they knew not to argue with him and the doc looked at me pleadingly.

"Dante, I know this is difficult but she needs to go into there now, she needs medical assistance urgently and you can't go back there brother" I said and he gritted his teeth, still not moving away from the doors, which cannot be opened without the key card.

"I SAID NO GODDAMMIT!" He yelled loudly, causing his voice to echo in the empty hallway and I nodded to Gio and we both moved forward and without saying a word, I grabbed him by the neck, restraining him, knowing he couldn't struggle with Aurora in his arms, while Gio moved to the front of him.

"Come on Dante, don't make me put you to sleep, let her go so she can get the help she needs" I said to him in his ear and he nodded his head as Gio took Aurora out of his arms and placed her on the stretcher, while I still held him as we watched the doc and two nurses wheel her through the doors and I only let him go once the doors closed.

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled as the doors closed behind the doctor and I let him go.

"Dante calm down okay, I had to do it, she lost a lot of blood and you know she needs help" I said and he glared at me with tears in his eyes. I know his hurting but it needed to be done because Dante is fucking stubborn and with him being such a mess, he would probably end up shooting the staff here just so he can get his way, and go in there with her. Sure I understand why because he feels guilty and now this is sort of his way for trying to make up for what he believes he did.