Chapter 7.1: The Magma Beast

Chapter 7: Obtaining the Sword of Fire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zephania walked up to Blaise and stopped using Water Barrier. "You sure about this though, Blaise? Your Fireball won't help defeat this Magma Beast."

    "It'll be okay, Gramps. I know it." Blaise replied.

    "Whatever you say," Zephania said.

    The Magma Beast growled before launching itself at the two. Blaise immediately moved out of the way and Zephania simply stood there.

    "Gramps!" Blaise shouted.

    "Water Technique: Water Blast."

    A large amount of water flowed over towards the Magma Beast, effectively defeating the Magma Beast. The Magma Beast let out a cry as it covered itself using its arms. Blaise stared in amazement at the sight in front of him.

    "Blaise, use Falling Drops!" Zephania said.

    "What technique is that?" Blaise asked.

    "A Water Technique!" Zephania replied.

    "But I only know how to use Fire Blast! How am I supposed to use a Water Technique?!" Blaise asked.

    "What do you think of the element water when it comes to your mind?" Zephania asked.

    "I drink it...?"

    Autumn deadpanned. "Idiot."

    Zephania was about to speak but was prevented when the Magma Beast shot a lava ball out from its mouth. Zephania quickly dodged the lava ball and stopped using his Water Blast.

    "Wrong answer, Blaise," Zephania said.

    "What's the right answer?" Blaise asked.

    "Water Technique: Water Balls!"

    A variety of sizes of water formed balls appeared and flew over to the Magma Beast, popping. The Magma Beast jumped into the lava to recover itself from the last attack and to receive less damage from the Water Balls.

    "Hint: Zen," Zephania replied.

    "Zen?" Blaise muttered.

    Click!

    "Oh, it means to be calm, right?" Blaise asked.

    "Yes. Now put water and zen together and use those two factors to use Falling Drops." Zephania said.

    "If zen means calm and if you put it together with water, you get water that's calm. Oh! Now I know it!" Blaise thought.

    "Water Technique: Falling Drops!"

    A small blue circle appeared over the area the four were in and droplets of water came down. The droplets of water weren't effective and were rather weak.

    "It's not working!" Blaise shouted.

    "You need to remain calm and be confident in your attack. Otherwise, it'll be weak like how you're doing right now." Zephania replied.

    The Magma Beast recovered and used its arms to throw lava at the trio. Large amounts of lava came flying towards the trio.

    Autumn immediately slithered over to the other side, now safely watching the battle; he was unable to help benefit the battle at all. Blaise dodged the lava with all the might he could in every pose he was able to do. Zephania used his Water Barrier to protect himself and watched Blaise dodging the lava.