Chapter 6.0: Technique Training

Chapter 6: Training Time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The... Island of True Fire?" Blaise asked.

    "Yes. Since the teleportation portal was able to work successfully, we've arrived at our destination," Zephania replied.

    "How long have I been asleep?" Blaise asked.

    "A day," Autumn answered.

    "A day?" Blaise asked.

    "Yeah, of courssse. I mean, you fought Deep Sharksss and got wounded. Luckily, ZZZ wasss able to heal you dessspite hisss low sssupply of ssstamina." Autumn replied.

    Blaise looked at Zephania with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Thank you, Gramps!"

    "There's no need to thank me, Blaise. For now, let's rest for two days before we begin taking action." Zephania said.

    "Take action?" Blaise asked.

    "I'll tell you when your days of rest are over," Zephania said.

    "Okay." Blaise chirped.

    "Anywayssss, I'll go sssearch for sssome food and other resssourcessss," Autumn spoke.

    "Please do," Zephania said.

    Autumn nodded and slithered off to do the task he gave himself. Blaise looked at his surroundings. They were on sand that was really soft, the Reef Sea laid in front of him by a few feet away, and there were trees behind them, The Reef Sea was a beautiful shade of blue and transparent. Inside of the visible water was different colored corals with plenty of different fish and other sea creatures. Mainly the creatures were the colors of red, orange, and yellow for an unknown reason Blaise didn't understand.

Blaise sighed, knowing that two days of rest would be long, but at least enough for him to sleep more.

Two days had passed and Blaise's resting days were over. Over the past two days, Blaise remained silent and tried remembering the past events that occurred. Autumn constantly went to get more supplies to stock up and Zephania slowly helped heal Blaise while also regaining his stamina.

"Your time of rest has come to an end. Now let's get you prepared, Blaise," Zephania said.

"Prepared for what?" Blaise asked.

"For your training session."

"Training session?"

Blaise panted for air as his slim, yet quite fit figure was slouched due to exhaustion. Beads of sweat rolled down from his forehead to his chin and from his arm to his wrists. His orange jacket was left on the sand and his red sneakers and black socks were placed neatly on the sand. His messy black hair was slightly messier than before and his black gloves he once wore laid above his orange jacket.

"Can we... take a... break..." Blaise panted.

Zephania, on the other hand, wasn't sweaty and was rather normal. "I suppose we can."

Blaise sighed in satisfaction and fell back onto the sand. His chest rose from time to time to catch his breath. The training he had just done was very exhausting.

The Reef's Sea now orange-yellowish colored water splashed on Blaise. It was now evening and its skies were the shades of red, orange, yellow, purple, and slightly pink as well. A beautiful colored sky with a tired boy resting beneath it's calming color.