Chapter 6.1: Another Way

Chapter 6:  Training Time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within Blaise's mind, he was lost in the darkness and rage that took over him. He screamed in despair and anger of not being able to stop her.

Successfully, a red circle appeared in front of Blaise's palm and began shooting out fire. Though his rage was strong, the fire he was able to release wasn't large but it was enough to prevent the Water Blast from hitting him. With the Water Blast making contact with the Fire Blast, both of the two elements turned into smoke.

"Good job, Blaise. Let's rest for now." Zephania said.

"No, let's train more," Blaise said.

"Blaise, I don't want you to overdo your body and condition," Zephania said.

"So. What does that matter?" Blaise coldly replied.

Zephania learned a new side of Blaise: the word tsunami was definitely a word Blaise hated. A tsunami must've occurred and killed his loved one. Now knowing this side of Blaise, Zephania knew that Blaise was dragged into the darkness as of now and must rest. That way, Blaise can regain his conscious and continue training normally.

If Blaise were to train in this condition, it would be trouble. Besides, Zephania knew that from experience.

"No." Zephania sternly said.

"Wh-"

Slap!

Blaise's once red dull eyes now returned back to normal. His ruby red eyes were bright and full of shock. Zephania had just slapped him.

"Like I said. Rest, Blaise." Zephania said.

...

"Ow! What was that for, Gramps!" Blaise cried, holding onto his left cheek.

"I was only trying to snap you back to reality." Zephania casually replied.

"I'm back," said Autumn.

The two looked at Autumn who had caught two dead squirrels.

Blaise's stomach grumbled and Blaise slightly blushed in embarrassment. "Nice timing, Autumn. Seems like my little training session with gramps took my stamina and hunger out."

Autumn chuckled before glancing at Zephania. Though Zephania's eyes remained unknown, Autumn glanced at Zephania's hidden eyes.

"These are one of the best meats I've ever had!" Blaise exclaimed.

"The meat here are much more delicious than the meat at Earth," Zephania said.

"Really?" Blaise asked.

Zephania nodded before taking a bite of the cooked squirrel.

"ZZZ, I need to talk to you after lunch," Autumn said.

"Okay," Zephania replied.

"But what about my training? Didn't you see my Fire Blast? It was huge the first time I did it!" Blaise whined.

"But it's not good to constantly train without eating and taking a break like this. Training too much will take too much of your stamina and energy to the extent where you will lack physical strength." Zephania explained.

Blaise pouted before taking a bite into his cooked squirrel.

"These are one of the best meats I've ever had!" Blaise exclaimed.