Chapter 4.1: Dangerous Coyotes

Chapter 4: Coyote Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver smirked and laughed at the two. "Ahahahahahahaha!! You should look at yourselves! Ahahahahaha!!"

Laughing at the two loudly, Autumn quickly, but quietly, slithered to Oliver. Wrapping his body around Oliver, Oliver stopped laughing and growled as he was easily grasped by the red snake. As Oliver struggled, the three coyotes stared at Oliver. Autumn looked at Blaise with his yellow eyes, signaling Blaise to run for it. Blaise nodded and quickly ran.

Shiriki noticed and looked at Finn. Finn nodded and jumped in front of Blaise, stopping Blaise from running.

"I can't let our food run away now can I?" Finn chuckled.

"I'm not food!" Blaise yelled.

"You are. Now shut up and listen to me. Follow me and my siblings peacefully. That way, it'll be easier for all of us." Finn demanded.

"No! I'm not going to listen to a fat coyote like you!" Blaise yelled.

Finn grew an irk mark and growled. "You dare call me fat? You wanna fight me, food?"

Blaise shivered and replied, "No sir!"

"Then come with me," Finn demanded.

"No!" Blaise yelled.

"Why you!" Finn grumbled.

Finn jumped towards Blaise with his mouth opened wide, ready to consume Blaise. Blaise stood there, paralyzed, and closed his eyes. Waiting for pain, Blaise heard a grunt.

Opening his eyes, Blaise deadpanned, "R-really...?"

"Don't you dare make fun of me!!" Finn embarrassingly yelled.

Blaise looked away from Finn and held in his laughter. He knew that if he laughed in front of Finn, he would die. Though the sight of a coyote failing to attempt to attack him was funny.

"I know you're laughing!" Finn yelled.

"So what?" Blaise asked.

"Then I might as well kill you," Finn growled.

"You can't," Blaise said.

"Why not?" Finn asked.

"Because I have a family and best friend to return to. Gramps also brought me here for some reason so I can't die yet." Blaise said.

"Tch, so naive. Don't you understand of this world, food?" Finn asked.

"What about the world? All I know is that it has six continents, different people with different powers, and talking animals." Blaise confusingly replied.

Finn let out a laugh and looked at Blaise with a crazed look. "You're right about that, but those who are brought into this world never returns home. And those who are brought here, time passes by quickly."

Blaise's eyes widened. Does time pass by quickly?

"By how long!?" Blaise asked with desperate eyes.

"A day here would equal a week on Earth," Finn replied.

"A... week...?"

"Let me go, you stupid snake!" yelled Oliver

'Shut up, tiny dog!" hissed Autumn

"I'm. Not. TINY!!" Oliver loudly yelled.

Oliver began kicking his little legs as he tried moving his arms around. Autumn tightened his body around Oliver even more as he watched Oliver slightly sadistically.