Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

•Your P.O.V.

I've been the luckiest girl alive for six years. My, now, fiance and I met in High School we both went to. His name is Jared Padalecki. We instantly got along, and few months later, we figured out that we are meant to be more than just friends.

After five years, he took me to my favourite place, a restaurant called "Klondike" and he proposed to me under the beautiful lights of New York.

We decided to go on a little trip to celebrate and we figured that Ibiza, Spain, is the best, most romantic place to do that.

"Wake up, my little moose, we need to get ready for our flight." I slightly kissed his cheek as I was lying on his chest. He had his messy, long, brown hair and hazel eyes which could melt my heart. "Shhh... Just a little while longer." He said quietly, buried in his sleep. "Padalecki, don't make me bring a bowl of cold water. You don't wanna ruin your hair, do you?" I was joking with him, but I guess it worked. "You are really a spicy one... Okay, I'm up. No need for splashing me." He turned to get on top of me and we made out for quite some time.

*Few hours later* •Jared's P.O.V.

"I can't believe we are here. This place is amazing." She said with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I'm happy I caused it. "Not as beautiful as you are." I had to tell her that as we were lying on a sand and not caring about anyone else.

"Come on, let's go on a little walk. We are too lazy right now." She demanded, but I wanted to hold her in my arms for a little while longer. "No, Yn, I love being lazy with you." "Jar, come on." She said as she stood up and started pulling my arm to get up. I wasn't giving up either, but when I saw her running away, she challenged me, so I had to get up and catch her.

We were running through the beach, like two idiots, but we couldn't care less. As she was running towards the water, she turned her head for a second to glance at me, and that's when she ran into a guy who was filming his girlfriend on a phone.

She bumped into him so hard that he dropped his phone, but Yn was fast to catch it. If she hadn't caught, the phone would have been ruined by water.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Is it damaged?" She started apologizing to him. "No, no, it's fine, really. Are you okay?" He said through smile and his girlfriend smiled, too. "I am." "She's little clumsy. Don't mind her." I said to them and they started laughing. "It's fine. I get you, girl." The guy's girlfriend said. "Well, sorry for bothering you, again, have a nice day." Yn told them. They thanked us and we waved them goodbye.

"Aw, they are so cute." Yn said as we furthered away. "Yeah. The guy seemed a little nervous. I think he's gonna propose to her." "Really? I'm literally gonna melt here. I gotta film it." She took out her phone to prepare for that moment.

•Mitch's P.O.V.

I was so nervous. It was finally the time to make her mine for the rest of my life. I know she loves me, but what if... There's always what if. My nervousness left me as that nice girl bumped into me. That really made me forget about my fright for a little while. They looked cute together, she and her boyfriend.

"They are so sweet. I think they are engaged." Katrina said. "Really?" "Yeah, I saw how beautiful her ring is." That gave me hope. Thank you strangers, whoever you are.

As I was filming her, I started approaching nearer her. "Katrina Harper, this is the best day of my life as I get to spend it with my favorite person in the world. If you hadn't walked into my life, I would have been a mess. You are the one to make me smile, make me think, make me love, even make me coffee sometimes... What I'm trying to say...to ask is... Will you marry me?" I took out a little rope with my mother's ring hanging on it. As she said the loudest "yes" I put the ring around her neck. We melted down in the most passionate kiss I've ever had with her.

 We melted down in the most passionate kiss I've ever had with her

Everybody cheered, and clapped, congratulating us. I even spotted that earlier couple, and that girl who bumped into me. They were happy, too.

I went to buy us a drink, when I saw the girl's boyfriend. "Hey, congratulations, man." He said to me as we shook hands. "Thank you, man. I'm Mitch." "Jared." "Wow. I still can't believe I did that. I'm gonna need to process that." As I said that, Jared smiled. "Yeah, I get you. I felt the same when I did it. But that's the best decision in my life." I nodded.

"How long have you been together?" I asked him. "Six incredible years, you?" "A year behind... You know, I was so nervous, but that incident really made me calm down. So thank you." I admitted. "Well, I'll tell her you thanked her for almost killing your phone." He said with laughter, he seemed like a nice guy.

As our conversation was going on, a loud gunshots caught our attentions. As we turned around we saw lot's of men shooting everyone they saw at the beach. We weren't bothered by them, our eyes were only looking for our girls in all that agony.

We were rushing to crowd, guns, flying chairs, only looking for the loves of our lives, unable to fucking spot them. Why did this happen? Everything was perfect one minute, and the next it's just...

As I managed to see, we both didn't care if we got a gun or two to the head.

"Yn!" "Katrina!"