Chapter 21: Eternity For Her

▪️Your P. O. V.

"Oh, do I see clearly. Is it possible that Stan's little bitch has enough balls to come here. I must say, I'm pretty surprised. Don't mind me, I played a little bit with your girlfriend here." Jensen had a victorious smile on his face.

He didn't know the fight wasn't over yet.

This won't be over until we see your dead body.

Mitch looked at me, so angry when he saw how bruised and beaten I was. That rage launched him at Jensen.

He pushed him near the end of the boat, they tripped and Mitch landed on top of him. He started punching Jensen in the face and Jensen grabbed his head and started pressing Mitch's eyeballs which made him back away and stand up.

Soon, they were both standing and walking in circles.

"Come on, Mitchy." Jensen was teasing Mitch.

"You don't have a clue what's coming for you." Mitch said.

"I believe it will be nothing compared to what you two have been through. You don't even remember the night I put you in my cells. Too bad Yn can't remember what fun we had, while you were asleep." I was shocked at his words. Both Mitch and I couldn't remember a thing from that day.

What does he mean by 'had fun'?

" I'm sorry, my mistake. I drugged you too much... Well long story short I fucked your little princess, Mitchy. " Those words made my arms and legs numb.

No, that can't be true. That just can't be true.

I felt so disgusted by myself.

"You are a dead man. I swear to you. You are gonna regret everything you have done." Mitch's eyes started tearing up and he attacked right away.

Jensen twisted his arm which made Mitch kneel down, but that was what Mitch wanted. As he kneeled he put out his pocked knife and stabbed Jensen's leg.

While they were struggling to kill each other, I remembered the trick with the metal from the bra. From that moment I have been bringing it with me. Paying attention so that Jensen wouldn't see me, I unlocked my chains and grabbed my pocket knife.

I will be the one to put you down. That is the right way. The only way.

Jensen found a rope and started strangling Mitch. Their back was facing me. As he was pulling harder and harder, making it tough for Mitch to fight back, I came from behind and slit Ghost's throat. Before I did that, I had said one thing.

"You will never see your brother cause you're going to hell."

He dropped dead. Finally.

Mitch was catching some air, pulling himself together. When he did, he turned around and hugged me with every bit of the strength he had.

He cupped my face and kissed me. The kiss didn't last so long because we had one more problem.

The nuke.

"Okay this is really bad, the nuke could activate any minute. What do we do?" I asked Mitch worried.

"Don't worry." He started controlling the boat and getting further away from the city.

I was hoping for us to get out of this shit alive. I was hopeless at the moment. Until I saw a helicopter.

Stan and Irene brought help.

They were near us so we could grab the rope and climb up to the helicopter.

"Not yet!" Mitch yelled.

"Are you crazy! Get your asses up here right now!" Stan yelled.

I started climbing first and Mitch was below me. As I climbed I turned around and saw Mitch struggling with the rope cause it started breaking.

"Mitch, hurry up!" My heart literally stopped when I saw the moment rope broke. Fastly I reached my arm and Mitch grabbed it at the right moment.

We got in and Mitch looked at me without being able to say a word.

Finally he spoke.

"Thank you."

"You owe me one." I smiled and he hugged me the tightest he could.

As we were getting further away, the nuke activated in the water sending a big tsunami, but it wasn't dangerous for anyone.

Mission successful.

▪️Mitch's P. O. V.

Few days later and we were all back to our base. From the moment I heard those words from that fucking bastard I couldn't get a proper sleep. Nightmares I started having were tearing me apart. I literally had a nightmare about him doing it in front of me and I was unable to move and to protect her.

The fact that he touched her, and... I can't even say the word. It drives me crazy. I don't know what to do to help her. I feel this is all my fault. I brought her into this and from that moment everything that have happened, it's all my fault. I hate myself for that.

Yn came up to me when she realized I was absent.

She hugged me and she wasn't letting go.

"Sorry, I needed this. Do you have a minute? I don't want you to let go yet." Those words of hers crushed me even more. I don't have a minute. I have an eternity to hug her. She deserves even more than that.

"Yn-"

"Whatever you are about to say, don't say it. It's over. It's done. I'm okay. We are okay. "

I decided to listen to her. She had a point. We are all okay.

▪️Your P. O. V.

I know what I said to Mitch. To let it all go. But I needed to check only one thing so I can move on.

Irene was in her office and I knocked on the door.

I slightly opened it and and Irene suggested me to come in.

"Hi, Yn. How are you feeling?" She said as she gestured me to sit down.

"I'm better. But there is one thing that is bothering me." I felt nervous.

"I'm listening."

"Before the nuke activated we all had been in a fight. And Jensen said-"

"I think I know what he said. Don't worry about it. I asked for detailed examination back in the hospital you were in. He didn't get you pregnant."

A sight of relief showered all of me.

"Thank you, Irene."

She only nodded. We hugged and I left the office.

Relieved.