Chapter 22: The Beginning of the New Start

It's been a week from the mission and Hurley is recovering from his injuries. He is keeping in touch with the two of you who are on vacation in Dubai.

You and Rapp watch news on TV while you are vacationing. News reports are always on TV and this time it informed you that the Iranian faction which tried to obtain the nuclear weapon will win the presidential election and is blaming the nuclear attack on the CIA.

They are blaming you. All of you.

In Dubai, the faction candidate and his escorts enter an elevator in which you and Rapp are already present, smiling.

The next thing that occurred is the two of you pulling out your guns as the elevator closes its doors.

*Few days later

This new traveling life, but still doing missions is suiting the two of you. You are enjoying the time and your life together.

You became even more bonded, but it isn't staying in way when it comes to doing the job you do.

At least one thing happens, that could stay in a way a little bit.

One morning you felt sick and rushed to the bathroom to throw up. You decided not to tell anything to Mitch so you wouldn't bother him.

The next morning you took a pregnancy test and it turned out positive.

Oh shit. You thought.

Yes, it will be difficult with the child on the way and it will be really risky, but you didn't think about that at the moment.

You were only thinking about the way to tell Mitch this news.

He came from the store, bringing four beers like you usually do when you wake up.

"One is good for me, thank you." You said.

Mitch raised an eyebrow.

"Are you kidding. You have never said that, what is wrong now? You love this one. You even steal mine sometimes."

"Well considering circumstances, one is good enough for me." You smiled.

"And what circumstances are you talking about? "

You were only looking at him, smiling, not saying a single word.

"No. Shit.... Are... are you messing with me?"

You shook your head no, still smiling.

"If you are messing with me Yn, I swear I'm cutting off your beer for good."

"I'm not messing with you, you moron! We are having a baby."

Mitch immediately dropped the bear and rushed to you, picked you up so high so he could kiss your belly.

"You are a moron by the way. You ruined my plan."

You were confused as he put you down.

"The first beer is for refreshing you. And the second beer is for... well you'll see it."

He handed you the first beer, which was normal, nothing odd about it.

As he was hanging you the second one, there was a sticky note that said

'If you want to marry me, drink this beer.'

"Oh, Mitch... I... Yes... Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

"Come here."

He pulled you closer into the most passionate kiss ever, filled with nothing but love and caring.

Maybe all of this wasn't the begging of the end.

Yes, it seemed like that at the very start.

But, everything turned out differently at the end.

All of this became the beginning of the new start.