Chapter 20

Hi everyone🌸Please give me a comment on what you want to see in the future chapters!! Whether it the reader and a certain character have screen time or you want to see (y/n) have more time at her job, etc etc. Let me know please and I'll do my best to incorporate your ideas into the chapter. Thank you all.
READ ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and the rest of the class sat in our seats as Mr. Aizawa explained what we were going to be doing for hero classes today.

After Yaoyorozu and Izuku sat down, I elbowed Izuku, telling him he did good.

Then I rested my head down.

"For today's basic hero training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person," The teacher explained to us.

I didn't worry about what he said. I knew it'd be more trouble having three teachers around though.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero waved a hand behind me towards the teacher.

The teacher, without saying a word, showed a card that sad "rescue" in all bold letters.

"Disasters, Shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training," he said in his non caring tone.

"Rescue..." Kaminari slightly whispered, the whole class seeming excited for what we were planning to do. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."

"Right?"Mina cheered quietly, clenching her fists together.

I grumbled to myself not so excited. Like I said I was a bit tired, and if all we were gonna do is rescue then count me out. I rather take a more action route. I didn't want to train as a hero just to save people, I wanted action and so I can beat down anyone I felt like.

Sounds like a more villainy route, but I'm more passionate about being a hero than a villain in all honesty.

I love seeing the smiles people wear and hearing everyone laugh. Without it, I don't think life would be the same. I rather feel comfortable than not at all, I know I wouldn't be the same after all.

The class began to get louder and everyone started chatting about the whole rescue training.

Mr. Aizawa didn't really like everyone chatting over him though and spoke again.

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time," he clicked a button on the remote and soon suitcases of costumes began coming out one by one. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

That's all he said before heading out of the class and leaving everyone to get up and do what they were supposed to.

Maybe rescue training will be better than it sounds with the way the students are hyping it up.

"(Y/n), I'm gonna follow you!"My cheerful friend Uraraka yelled, grabbing her suitcase right away.

"Okay, take your time. I'm a slow walker," I laughed swinging my suitcase slowly back in forth while I waited.

Standing near the door, I waited until shortly being slammed in the shoulder by something big.

I peered up and it was only Katsuki.

"Stay out of my way and don't get into any trouble," he demanded, marching out angrily.

"I could say the same for you," I said quietly to myself, knowing he'd get into some type of trouble, flashbacks from last training with him and izuku appeared in my head.