Chapter 22

Here's a chapter as a...late Christmas present in a way haha enjoy! (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

His mist started going everywhere. Surrounding all of us, leaving us not able to see.

Not able to know if we'd be alive after this.

"What the-...!"

"Ribbit.."

"Everyone...!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had clenched my eyes tight hoping for the best. I don't think his mist could crush us. We'd be safe the only thing he could do is probably teleport us to our death-

I felt a drop in my stomach and open my eyes.

My eyes were practically bulging out of my head when I realized I was falling.

Probably to my death-

"I KNEW ITTTTT," My gym uniform and (h/l) started flopping around from how fast I was going.

I clenched my fist and close my eyes again.

"FIRE DRAGON ROARRRRRRRR" I screamed loudly, fire beginning to fly out my mouth. I knew if I let myself fall I might break a bone or two or worse not even make it.

The hardened of the ground began to crack and the pieces of ruble started form.

CRAP! NOT GOOD IM GONNA GET PIERCED NOW FROM ONE OF THOSE-

I realized that my end was gonna happen either way.

I looked up and shut my eyes accepting this fate.

And then-

"OOF"

What the fu-

I looked down to see a hairy blue creature with one eye.

He kinda reminds me of a hairy version of bob from monsters vs aliens.

*Landslide zone*

"Hey one eye what was that,"some pointy shell looking dude with a biker jacket looked over towards us.

"More trouble great," I sighed, ready to get off the blue thing.

As if the fall didn't make me noticeable enough, only by whispering something small, the blue blob finally noticed me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS ON MY BACK!" The thing fell backwards almost crushing me. Thank the heavens I had rolled away at the last minute.

"It's one of those bratty students," the spike douche replied.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

The blob screamed and charged towards me. The hair shooting at me.

A hair quirk??

Some of the villains strands of hair had wrapped around my arm. It started to tightening and he cackled.

You yawned and fire surrounded your arm burning all of the hair that was wrapped there.

For fucks sake it smelled terrible now.

"I'm gonna be sick," I held my nose and stomach, gagging.

"You damn girl," the spikes dude tucked himself into his shell and spun towards me.

I then charged to him as well, hitting fire balls towards him and hopping onto the blue blob.

"I've played too much Mario to not win buddy!" you grinned, balancing yourself onto the dude.