Chapter 17

"Hero...Hero team,"All Might took a breath, seeming as shocked as I was.

"...WINNSSSSS!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You breathed out a shaky breath. It was one you've been holding in for quite a while.

Even now, I still can't count how many ceilings he broke with his Quirk...I mean there wasss a lot of floors. At least he didn't try tossing some hands with Bakugou. I hope he's not too injured.

Looking at everyone, they all have some type of worried look plastered on their face.

"What the heck...the losers are practically injured and the winners are on the ground," someone huffs, breaking the silence.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" The edgy crow spoke.

Wise words bird.

"This is training though,"the frog girl remarked, resting her finger on her chin.

All Might went to go check on the team and I tried going with. That soon failed though. "It's rather best I go myself. Don't want to cause to much trouble." He'd say before patting my head. I felt like a child. Like I was told only the adults could go.

I understand it was only a minor sentence, but knocked out or not I wanted to see Izuku.

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!"All Might entered the room, heading to the front before turning around to face us.

Iida only looked at the teacher and we could all tell he was very shocked himself.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?"the frog girl asked, slowly looking up out of curiosity.

"Hmm, well...why is that? Does anyone know?" The pro hero looked over to the crowd of students.

Quickly though, a hand was raised. From that girl. The one with the ponytail. Oh yeah, her name was Yaoyorozu wasn't it? It's such a long name.

"Yes, Mr. All Might. That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugou acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge." Well she has a point there, it most definitely was.

"And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoor. In the same way, taking into consideration, the damage he received. Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka, she let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless," now this is where a tick marks appeared around me. I definitely have some points to argue with her on.

"If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponents arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules."

The girl finished, opening her eyes, with no emotion whatsoever but being a smart ass in her face showed.

"W-well,"All Might was ready to start, but a stomp was heard in my direction and everyone looked over to me.

The air fell silence and I pointed a finger at her, annoyed before I began speaking.

"N-now hold up just a second sis!" I raised my voice. I was nervous, but being right got the best of me. "You really think they thought of this as some training. The two of them both communicated throughout the battle. Izuku used other tactics and his surroundings to help with the battle. Yes, Uraraka may have laughed a bit, but that didn't stop her from going back to being serious and trying to win the battle."