Chapter 8

Have to warn you, this is one long ass chapter. Do you enjoy long chapters like these? Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few weeks after training with Bakugou.

Let me just explain that everything about it was horrible.

He didn't let me take a break. Resulting in me almost passing out every damn time. He didn't cook for me after me almost burning the house down. Well the dinner that I've been receiving from his parents every night was great.

He never even gave me a break. I was constantly doing SOME type of training if not studying for classes or eating dinner.

I barely got time to be on my phone or watch a movie. Then, I would end up taking sleeping out of the picture and use that time to watch movies.

Whenever I came to his house tired, which just happened to be every day. He would tell me to suck it up and stop watching movies at three in the morning.

I even used most of my study time to just sit on my comfy couch and play some video games. HE EVEN STARTED LOOKING AT MY TEST GRADES!!!

That fucker noticed my grades go from A's to C's. It's not like I did have anyone to bug me about having perfect test scores. It was only easy for me to have A's because I had all the time in the world.

*itty bitty flashback incoming*
"So you see, the appearance of quirks. The building standers act in place and *insert random bullshit*," izuku and (y/n) tried their best to listen to the teacher, half-asleep. Both were going through painful training.

'So tired, but I got to focus. It would better if I finished clean up a week before the exam. I only have 294 days left. If I take recovery periods into account. Assuming I'll be resting in between each hard work then,' the plain boy thought to himself.

'So tired, but I got to focus. I'm so sore I can't even feel my body. My whole body feels like broken glass. Can't I just take a nap for just this one class. Ugh, but I'll miss all the information and fail any tests we receive,' I thought to myself, my head buried deep into the desk, holding myself back from sleeping.

"That gives me about 98 days of actual training. Even at my most efficient. I can get in are 5 hours around every morning and night. Which is 490 hours," I lifted my head up to Izuku mumbling, tapping his pencil to a degree only a maniac could do.

"Also I'll need to make sure I'm hitting every muscle group. Which means I'll need to pay attention to every workout I do on beach each day. I could start sneaking extra workouts and lifting weights on my own I suppose. Yeah yeah that would help me focus my work," he started to think aloud.

He went on mumbling more and more until my body was shaking in anger. I had enough of this. I wanted in to stop. It was so annoying. A nuisance. Not only could I not sleep because I needed to pass, but I couldn't even hear the teachers voice.

"BE QUIETTTT,"I yelled fuming. Literally. My fire quirk started to smoke a little. I mean to be honest it could've been fire. It could also be water. Both of them make me smoke when I'm angry.

"I can take it from here (l/n). Midoriya I know you had a run in with a villain. But pull yourself together kid. If you really want to get into U.A you actually have to know something,"he covered his mouth mumbling an apologize while the rest of the class snickered at him, whispering about him. I could've stopped it, but instead I hit the desk falling back into slumber.
*flash back over*

Yeah that's how my average school day went like. I always came in with an attitude. Even before this I still would, but it wasn't even as bad as this.