Chapter 3

Izuku s POV
"Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk. I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like you,"I exclaimed looking down knowing this is my only chance I'll ever talk to him.

"Without a quirk," All Might mumbled.

"People think I don't have a chance. Not having any powers makes me some kind of weakling. My classmates like to make fun of me,"then thoughts of (y/n) the only person who actually believed in me came to my head.

"But you know what that makes me want to prove them wrong. Ever since I was a kid I thought saving people was the coolest thing you could do. I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe and be the kind of hero everyone looks up to. Just like you," I smiled looking at All Mig-WHATTTTTTTT WHAT HAPPENED. I shrieked at the bony look alike of All Might.

Your POV
I bumped into a few people while searching for Izuku. It wasn't easy getting by when you're looking up at the sky.

I bumped into another person but instead of the normal "watch we're your going" and walk away, they held onto me. I look up at the person holding me to check if they were a danger to me.

"Come on now (y/n) you gotta be a little more careful," I sighed when it was just my friend Sakuya.

I could almost remember the day we met. And of course imma tell you about that *smashes into clique fourth wall*

------flaskback from almost 2 years ago------
Your POV
It was late at night around 11:00. I was currently walking down the empty dimmed light streets. I drank way to much alcohol, which I got from a friend at work if you're curious and was looking for a fight. Reason why, because that dusty bitch tried to insult me and threw me into a desk. She gave me a bruise. Like damn girl get your dry ass away from me.

I continued walking in alleyway and being loud until I say a flash and something hit into the wall inches away from me. The hood of my jacket fell off.

My poker face went into a grin when I looked over. It was a huge broadsword that fell hitting the concrete.  The dude probably hasn't used a broadsword once in his life. "I was hoping for it to hit you, but I guess you can just give me your money and I'll take you home with me," someone walked up to me revealing a big hairy man. He looked like he just got out of a fight by the looks of the gashes around him, his heavy breathing, and he didn't use much force throwing the broadsword.

(The broadsword and its currently looks like the 1st one)

I reach over and grab the broadsword still grinning like a mad man. It was heavy but I still managed. "Such a cool weapon~," I sung out and used my speed tackling him to the ground by the neck.

The only reason I'm probably not hit right now is because his wounds would open up more by moving too much. Double the safety, by his energy seemingly not returning.