Chapter 59

"Fuck what time is it?-"

I picked myself up from the couch, wiping some drool off the side of my face.

"SHIT I'M-

...oh I'm an hour early..."

I stared down at my phone with a dead look. A deep disappointing sigh came out of me before tossing my phone to the side. My legs kicked up onto the table in my living room. I ended up barely sleeping. Maybe got two hours of sleep before waking back up again. Sleep wasn't even on the table after the interaction with that hero. You would think that I'd be more shaken up over the villain who was throwing thick blades at me, but heroes have the real power here. It won't be long before that hero decides to show up at my house with a crew of sidekicks tackling me and sending me off to be twins with my father who is currently in the highest security prison. A groan couldn't help but come out of me. It almost sounded like a wild raccoon that was always behind them dumpsters at Mickey D's. My head fell back on the edge of my sofa, resting softly there. My body wanted sleep, but my brain was just speed running through the situation last night over and over again. I was stuck.

*time-skip to you walking out of the door for school brought to you by Izuku's hero costume from season six.*

Rain immediately drenched the top of my head when I popped my body out the door. It was a rainy day here in Japan. Wet and cold outside. Something to be more worried about was the shadow suddenly casted above me. The rain above my head came to a stop. I slightly jolted when there was a person standing right on the porch of my house. Bulky red shoes stood right in-front of my own shoes that I wore for the day.

"I figured you would walk out like that," a voice was caught in the air. A helpful one. An umbrella casted a shadow on me, stopping the rain from coming down.

Your friend Izuku greeted you this morning, holding an umbrella over your head. Their voice was worried, but somewhat glad they made it time before you took a full on shower in the rain.

"Thanks....uhm for that," I was busy closing my front door, locking the top lock, mumbling a small thanks to the boy.

I turned over realizing my broccoli headed friend was getting showered in water all because the umbrella was on me.

"Your hair..." I said lightly surprised, looking up at his curly fluff of hair getting sprinkled on. I was still kinda tired and drained all of the sudden after being worked up thinking there was a herd of heroes ready to lock me up.

"Oh, I'll be fine...!" The greenette gave you a determined wiggly smile, looking up, touching some of the hairs on his head that began to sink down from the rain drops planted on his head.

The thing is I liked the rain.

My hand swiftly went down towards the boy's wrist, grabbing it gently and pushing the umbrella towards his head.

"A-ah..." the boy spoke, calmly stuttering at first. A pink shade crept on his cheeks as he spoke. He attempted to remain calm, looking down at his shoes.

"We-we can share!"

He jumped in, holding the umbrella close-by the both of us as we walked down the porch.

"Ohh." I stopped in place as Izuku took his free hand and now held the part of the umbrella that my hand was on.

Now my cheeks started to darken.

Izuku didn't see my face now. Only because he quickly came to a realization of what he had done. The two of us were left in the rain, now sharing an umbrella, hands touching the same part of the handle.