Chapter 39

THE SPORTS FESTIVAL WAS HERE!!!

TODAY!

I hopped off the bench, just finishing the last adjustments of my gym uniform.

The other girls were doing there own thing, two were chatting near the door, wanting to wait for the rest of the girls before entering the prep room. A few us were still getting dressed, some procrastinating, nervous to be there. Nonetheless excited, meeting up at the door after a minute or two.

I for one, felt bubbly inside. Mixed feelings. I had some tea to help with the overwhelmed feeling. I had not of course mixed any alcohol. I didn't know what to expect if anyone had some crazy smelling quirks that could smell it and I'd be called out on it.

I straightened my watch out, I would only hope this could last me the whole time, if not I'd be screwed.

"(N/n), (N/n) I'm so nervousss," Mina cried out next to me, shaking her hands that were in fists.

"Oh no, did you not get enough time to prepare," Yao-momo had put a hand over her mouth, feeling sorry for the girl.

"I think we'll all do well," Uraraka's aura came out again, purple surrounded us and a determined face on the girl.

"Yeah...she's right. Just give it your all," I spoke, lips pursed. I wasn't all that hyped, but still happy to be here and fight some assholes.

Speak of the devil.

I groaned entering the room, already spotting the ice princess. He wasn't focused on me. He was full on eyeing Izuku.

WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM?!

"I'll try," The alien girl with the vanilla colored horns pouted, sitting over at a table, some the girls following, others did their own thing.

I was one of the people who decided to do there own thing, trudging towards my number one best friend.

"Izu-" I cut myself off. "Oh! You're wearing that," I gestures toward the two pins attached to the side of the head, pinned kinda messily in his hair.

"A-ah is it bad?...I've been trying to make it how you did it all day, but I failed," he smiled tiredly in defeat, his hand reaching up to the two colored strawberry pins.

I quickly scooted his hand out the way.

"No their just fine. I could fix it though I'm sorry I never thought to teach you," I nervously laughed, gently pulling the bobby-pins from his hair, not wanting to pull any hairs from his head. He mumbled a small "it's fine" and I did the same as during training, taking the pin with one hand and the other parting the strands of hair on his head.

"There we go," I big grin grew on my face as I sung out the words. The freckled boy smiled back. I shoved my hands down in my pockets.

"Thank you-"

"IS EVERYONE GOOD AND READY?! THE EVENT'S ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!"

Before Midoriya could utter anymore out Iida come bursting into the prep room with much energy. He walked into the room adjusting his glasses, gulping down his orange juice.

"WE ARE CLEARLY READY," I yelled back annoyed by the screaming energy, fumbling towards him.

"IM RELIEVED," He shouted back, saluting me.

I sweat dropped back at him.

"Midoriya."

Huh?

Just as I got distracted by Iida I whipped my head behind and saw the boy with two different hair colors. Red and white.

The snow shit is here...great.