Chapter 15

(This is your costume you can change the blue color to whatever's fine, but if you want to keep the original color that's fine

(This is your costume you can change the blue color to whatever's fine, but if you want to keep the original color that's fine. I'll most likely refer to as blue, but whatever color you want is fine!)
___________________________
705.3

"Mr.Aizawa...I can still move!"Izuku clenched his fist, grinning.

'This kid...'Aizawa thought showing that same old wack smile again.

**********************

"He got over 700 meters!"Someone around me exclaims.

"Finally,a hero-like record!"Uraraka cheered putting her hands in the air.

"Heh, I knew he would come up with something,"I smirked then shoved my hands in the pockets of the gym uniform. "Just didn't know he would get hurt from it. At least it's not too serious."

"His finger's swollen!"Iida threw a hand up to his forehead, staring at the boy. Then held his hand near by his chin. "There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..."

"It's not very stylish,"The drag queen, who had a hand on his hip, went on to say.

Thank god I was able to hear the sparks coming from Bakugou or I wouldn't be able to react on time and then I heard him.

"Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!"

He began zooming straight toward Izuku with his right fist out.

No matter how fast he was, I was faster. Well, quite literally I was. I mean my Quirk did involve me running fast as hell.

Izuku took one look at him and right away, his face went from calm to absolutely horrid. It looked as if he was gripping on to his hand for some kind of relief.

I quickly knocked myself back into reality and sped up toward Izuku.

When I got to him, I looked Katsuki in the eyes and told him to back away. Even spreading my hands out a little to look defensive.

It's was silent for a second, everyone stopped talking and even the atmosphere changed.

A sigh of relief left me when he stopped, but then I began screaming like an actual idiot just like Izuku when he began running toward us again at full speed.

Thankfully, before he could even get an inch closer, he was pulled back by Aizawa's cloth. Bakugou started trembling backwards, angrily staring at whoever pulled him back.

"What the? These cloths are hard..!"he even struggled to speak.

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy." Bakugou finally looked in the direction of the teacher speaking. "Jeez, don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over."

Ha...thank god the teach was standing right there.

Everyone either had frightened looks on there face or was sweat dropping. There air felt more silent and there was more tension then ever.