Chapter 45

"YOUR FIFTH-TEEN MINUTES ARE UP. TIME TO GET STARTED."

After talking it over with Hitoshi some more, having some spare time we figured out who would be where. The general studies student decided it be best for the two brainwashed classmates to be supporting the sides. For Hitoshi forming the team, he would on top. He'd be the one wearing the headband. It would suck only relying on his and my Quirk with the other two being practically unconscious. Me and him already talked it over and went over how we could use my Quirk to our advantage. If anyone tried to come at us my speed Quirk wouldn't matter because we'd allow our headband to be taken, but at the last minute when times running out we used my Quirk as an advantage and grab our headband back claiming whatever place we could. The only thing we'd have to worry about is if my Quirk changes at the last minute and because of how fast I'm going who knows if the two brainwashed students can keep up.

Good thing me and Hitoshi got to speak over the phone about my Quirk/Quirks or this would've been hard to explain. I was surprised about how open I was about telling him. I still remember how we sat there for hours upon hours ranting about Quirks and how unfair they were or how people made them unfair. Me and him could just sit down and talk about anything which I liked the most.

When he went to make me apart of his team, he had already noticed that my eyes were purple, knowing it was speed. He understood my situation without even having to hear me out and even took notes which made me think things like"Why did he care enough to take notes on such a stupid subject such as my Quirk?"

"LETS GET A BATTLE CRY!! HERE COMES THE STARTING SIGNAL!! BLOOD BEGETS BLOOD IN THE U.A. GRAND MATCH!!!"

We all got into the position. I was left with being at the front, sort of as a shield. Well, there wasn't any shielding I'd have to do seeing as we were planning to get our headband taken.

Gosh I hope this works out. 

I peer over to the two brainwashed students on both sides of me.

Ugh please forgive me guys......at least they'll wake up happy...that's if we win.

"You ready?" Hitoshi bent his knees down, leaning over towards me, his head right next to my shoulder.

"FORMED YOUR TEAMS? MADE YOUR PLANS? TOO BAD IF YOU HAVEN'T."

One of our loving teachers screamed into the mic.

Wow. Harsh.

"I'll manage," I sweat dropped, holding on tight to support the weight of the purple haired boy. I looked down and then up.

"HERE WE GO!! THE COUNTDOWN TO THIS BRUTAL BATTLE ROYAL!!!"

Like Fortni-

As the countdown went down I took a second just to look around and take in everyone we were going to "go up" against, knowing we'll be staying to the side and having our little sneak attack at the last ten minutes of the game...or battle. Still wasn't used to actually taking this serious as excited as I was. I finally met eyes with my one and only friend Izuku, he stared down at me as I tried to keep my posture. I know the other two were hypnotized but fuck would they lend me a little strength. He stared back and I stared back. Both of us weren't really sure what to say or do. I wasn't going to take it to heart that we were on separate teams either so I smiled and mouthed a short "good luck". I wanted the best for my friend. I was already proud enough that he made it so far and got first place already. I'm just hoping I'll get the chance to tell him.