𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

3rd POV

  Inside Trost District, where a heavy battle once took place, a man ran quickly through a building. Reaching his destination he opened the door quite harshly as it slammed against the wall. In the room were multiple soldiers from the Garrison, all holding papers as they spoke with their Commander. The loud slam of the door interrupted their conversation and they all glanced past their shoulder.

"Commander Pixis!" The man yelled, trotting inside the room he eyed Pixis with wide, panicked, eyes. "Titans have been spotted!" At hearing him the soldiers fully turned around to face him. One of those soldiers being Hannes. "Wall Rose has been breached!" He shouted.

-

Hours later, just as the street light candles and torches were being lit in Stohess District, the Scouts were getting ready. They still had an hour to go until they had to leave, in that hour the Scouts filled up their supplies.

Y/n walked into the HQ building, once in a while she would fix her maneuvering gear straps. Then she would scratch her cheek at the awkward feeling of being followed. Sighing under her breath she turned around and faced the three boys who followed close behind her. Mikasa, Eren, and Armin came to a stop and stared at Y/n.

"You guys don't have to come with me..." She told them with a tried smile. After Armin told Y/n and Mikasa about Wall Rose being breached and after they had gotten into their uniform; Y/n told the boys that she was going to speak with Erwin. Saying that she had a confession to make and information to tell him. Of course, this gained the boys' curiosity and they wanted to come with her to know about this information.

"We're coming with you whether you like it or not. We deserve to know about this information and confession. If you're telling the Commander then you should be able to tell it to us." Eren said while placing his hand on his hip. He curved his lip to the side and looked at his sister in the eye. Beside him stood Mikasa.

Although Mikasa was curious as well he couldn't help but feel a bit drained. He stared at the floor and had a blank expression. He knew they were in a dire situation but he wished they weren't for personal reasons. He wished he could've fully confessed his feelings for Y/n instead of being interrupted before getting two sentences out.

His scarf was now wrapped around his neck like it always was since Y/n returned it to him after getting dressed. Lifting his hand he touched the red yarn and sighed quietly. It wasn't audible to anyone.

On the other side of Eren was Armin. The blonde held his chin and thought about what Eren just said. Y/n had information to tell Erwin...

"Are you going to tell him about your visions?" Armin asked. Hearing him, Y/n widened her eyes but nodded her head. She was a little surprised that he knew what she was going to speak with Erwin about. But then again she told them about her visions during the fight and it was a pretty big thing for him to forget about.

Eren glanced at Armin and remembered the visions Y/n had when they were in the tunnel. That's when he also remembered that Y/n regretted keeping them to herself when she first got one.

"I'm not just going to tell him about the visions but also about my dreams and what I believe to be the person who gave me this power." Looking down at her hand she held it into a fist and brought her eyes back onto the boys. What Eren said earlier repeated itself in her head and she lightly shook her head. "Fine...You guys can come and listen in, like you said Eren if I can tell this to Commander Erwin then I should be able to tell you guys. You need to know about this." She told them.

Armin and Eren nodded their head, happy to know they will learn more about the information Y/n has. Mikasa just stood quiet and followed after them once they continued their way to Erwin's office. He only knew about Y/n's visions but he hadn't heard about her dreams, along with Y/n possibly finding out the culprit behind her powers. Out of the two other boys, Mikasa saw that Eren was the least shocked about this.