"Lisa! Hi!" She takes one step too close and drags my body in for a tight but careful hug. She's hugged me around 4 times now and I still can't get over how nice she feels.

When she pulls away she leaves her hand on my shoulder. "Sorry about the room number and all of that. It completely slipped my mind. Are you ready to go?"

I nod my head and smile when she grins at me. "Yes, I am very much ready to get away from that bitchy receptionist".

Miss Park cocks an eyebrow and turns to look at the receptionist. The girl stared her straight in the eyes, not at all attempting to hide the fact that she was watching us. My teacher shoots her a glare that puts the other woman's bitchy glances to shame and her hand tightens on my shoulder. "Ah yes, I see you've met Paris. My first day here she was so fakely nice to me it made me want to bitch slap her. God knows someone should. She didn't give you a hard time did she?"

I shake my head "No not really, just stared at me all judgemental the whole time I was here. I was a little uncomfortable but nothing to be upset over".

"Well, if she ever does in the future, let me know. Might finally give me enough of an excuse to mouth off to her." She signals for me to follow her to the elevator and shoots me a wink over her shoulder.

In the future? Was she planning for this to happen again?

"Can you just push the button to level 16 please? Also, this elevator is really slow so it takes a bit longer to get up there." A stray piece of hair falls from her bun so she captures it between her fingers and twists it back to normal.

I lean over and hit the little illuminated button, causing the elevator to ding quietly and the doors slide shut.

When I stand upright again, our shoulders brush together and we both just stand there in awkward silence, not saying a word. Her arm gently rubs against mine and her skin feels so soft and warm. The tension was killing me and we had only been in here for ten seconds.

My heart leaps into my throat and I freeze when i feel small, delicate fingers running along the back of my hand. It's hard to get a breath out when her fingers slowly thread themselves into mine.

Without a second thought I clasp her hand so we are holding on to each other. Her hand is only small, so I hold it gently. I still haven't looked at her. Neither of us have looked at each other.

Her thumb gently rubs the back of my hand and it's moving at a slow but rhythmic pace. I don't think I can move. Her fragile hands are so cold. I was embarrassed about my audible heartbeat and breathing, well, up until I realised that hers were doing the exact same thing.

The small ding sounded in the elevator and Miss Park pulled her hand away from mine, leaving it empty. She takes off quickly as if she's trying to pretend like nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

"So this is me." She stops in front of a door with the gold number 15B stuck on the front and fishes around in her pocket for a key. The lock clicked and she pushed open the door, inviting me to enter first.

If I'm being honest. I've thought about what her apartment might look like. And what I pictured was pretty much exactly what I got. So full of personality.

Artwork hanging upon the white walls, but not too much that would make it look stupid. A large bookshelf in the living room piled with novels. Random books sitting around the room as if she was in a rush and just picked one up ready to go. Next to the couch sat an acoustic guitar, the strings all perfectly intact and it looked extremely well looked after. A keyboard was pushed against the wall by the guitar, the sheet music open to a song that I had never heard of.