"Your ignoring the test cause you think at your superior what are you a crazy person" said Kaminari.

"I'm simply separating the mediocre and extraordinary by the way your friends here still feel pain In this form your untamed electricity will scorch your friends if you use it" said Seiji as he stomp on blob Kirishima.

"You've been doing nothing but throwing insults at us this entire time I'm starting to take this personally" said Kaminari.

"Then maybe you're more self aware the I thought I take time to reflect on your failure" said Seiji as he was ready fired another attack.

"Then how about you reflect on this" said Kaminari.

Then he threw something close to Seiji and it blew up.

'An explosion but I stopped Bakugou wait is that his equipment' Seiji thought as he saw on of Katsumi grenades.

"Those ugly ass gauntlet she wears aren't some sorta fashion statement she can use that gear with her nitro sweat to create simple grenades" said Kaminari.

"That's it she tossed it to you the last second" said Seiji.

"By the way big shot you stepped in a really killer spot" said Kaminari as he shot Seiji and only Seiji with his electricity.

It was thanks to his new equipment with the the things that he shot earlier it help his direct the path of this electricity where ever he wants.

'I understand Bakugou you stop this guys attacks with your smaller range new move instead of a big explosion not just cause you testing it out but so you wouldn't hit me or Kirishima you actually had us on your mind' Kaminari thought.

While Seiji was kneeling on his knees from Kaminari attack.

"Hey listen up Bakugou might seem like a total jerk on the surface but she actually try really hard to be a pro hero she threw that grenade at me while being attack that was a result of calm judgement and planning while Kirishima is such a good dude he rushed into enemy territory for his friends even though it was a totally stupid move" said Kaminari.

As he said this both Katsumi and Kirishima were turning back to normal.

'Crap I lost my hold on them for a second' Seiji thought.

"You only know bits and pieces of information about them don't insult what you don't know" said Kaminari.

"I'll teach you to be mere aware of your place you degenerates" said Seiji as he was about to attack Kaminari.

But this was when Katsumi and Kirishima were back to normal so then Kirishima rush in and punch Seiji in the gut while Katsumi fired a small explosion at him.

"The more damage he takes the more people get released" said Kirishima.

"No wonder he was using long distance attacks" said Katsumi.

"Thanks for the save Kaminari" said Kirishima.

"You idiot what took so long" said Katsumi.

"Why are you so mean no is ever gonna like you if you act that way, woah look behind you those are the othe flesh blobs waking up" said Kaminari.

"We got targets" said Katsumi.

Meanwhile in the wait room Shoko was still by herself and was listening to the announcement.

"Currently 70 people have passed 30 more and we'll be done" said Mera.

'Where are my classmates maybe the information they had on us did them in' Shoko thought.