Burning, Flying, Shock, and Everything In Between

Warning: There is going to be talk of drug addiction and Some use of drugs. It will go into details. If you are sensitive to the subject, know that I was not trying to offend anyone, and that I just wanted to cover a problem that many people struggle with. If you have a problem like an addiction or something else, please reach out for help. There are people who want to help you out. Back to the book. Read at your own risk. 

Jay POV

Why was everything so dark? Why was I alone? What is going on? What is on fire? 

I wandered through the dark abyss with Water that came up to my ankles. I heard words being shouted from up above. Maybe they were people trying to save me?

The burning I was feeling was hard to explain. It started out as like a feeling of being to close to a campfire. Where you feel as though you are slowly melting. The pain and the burning just seemed to slowly increase from there. 

Was this Hell? Had I died and was now in Hell?

I had never believed in such a thing. I thought that this place was made up by people who wanted there kids to be successful in life. Something that motivated most people not to do monster like things to others.

Then, I was floating. Floating away from the water ground below. I was floating up to the sky. The sky that seemed to never get closer. Then, I was introduced to a big and beautiful light. A light that was brighter than anything I have ever seen before.

Maybe God decided that I was still to pure of a soul to be in Hell. Maybe he was giving me a second chance. Why else would I be flying to the light that shined above me like a thousand crystals?

I suddenly got a feeling of calm when the air danced in my face. As if it were some type of unknown substance that my body was getting used to. Like if I was to go without it, I would die. I wondered for a brief moment if this is what people with a drug addiction feel like all of the time.

My body became warm with desire as I breathed in the white dust that was floating around in the air. It somehow made me feel better that I was dying. I could see me world spinning. It felt as if I was on a Roller Coaster.

The spinning sped up going Faster and Faster. I wondered if this is what it was like riding in an UFO. I knew that I certainly felt like I was. 

As quickly as the spinning had happened, it just as quickly stopped. I saw the light was showing images. Images that were hard to figure out.

I saw dark mist covering the image. A Green blob seemed to be protecting a Grey blob. I instantly figured out that it was Lloyd and Nya. That Lloyd was protecting Nya from the dark mist. I couldn't help but wonder why.

I looked for any other color blob that would give me who I was looking for. Everything was so foggy and blurry. It was like taking eye drops that were stuck in your eyes after  being applied. Like the liquid never went into your eye, and instead just decided to wait there for your anger.

Slowly but surely. the feeling of my sight being taken away started to decrease. I started being able to see things more detailed.

What I saw made me think that I was still under the effect of whatever was happening to me. It made me want to get up and run. To run and never return. I wanted to scream and cry. Anger was radiating through my body.

In the image, I saw Cole, Kai, and Zane all frozen. They were all turned to stone. They were all still with no sign of coming back. 

I looked back at the image of Nya and Lloyd. I knew it was only a matter of time before Lloyd couldn't protect her and himself anymore. Lloyd would be fine in theory, but Nya would be gone with in seconds.

The thought of anything happening to Nya made my chest hurt. It made my chest burn with agony. It was as if someone came through and stabbed my heart with a knife. A knife with venom.

Was this what the Tiger Widow Venom felt like to Nya those 2 years ago?

I felt my hand absently holding my chest together, for I felt that I would fall apart without the extra support. 

The anger that I had been bottling up since this all began was starting to leak through the cracks in my mask. 

Finding out that I had a Mother who had never wanted me out of love and instead power. Finding that my sister was a mad man who wanted to make my life miserable. Sacrificing myself for Ninjago which seemed to be in more danger than it had been. Ed and Edna's Death. Going away from Nya. Losing my memory and becoming a Monster. 

The worst part of this was because in the end it was all of my fault. It was my fault that I wasn't strong enough to tell anyone about Nadakhan. It was my fault that I wasn't fast enough to stop Ed and Edna's death. It was my fault that I didn't stop my Sister when I had to chance. It was my fault that my Mother was alive and breathing because I didn't believe that she could do all of the things that they said. It was my fault that I didn't drop my feelings for Nya after we broke up, causing the entire Nadakhan thing to happen. It was my fault that all of my Friends were trapped in stone and doomed because I never just turned in myself to Nadakhan to let him end my life.

The ground suddenly shook in protest. I was knocked out of my thoughts in the process. I looked for where it could be coming from, but was once again only surrounded by darkness. Darkness that should just swallow me whole while it has me.

I felt my breaths slowly becoming shallow as I seemed to disconnect my body with my soul. I didn't feel my body crashing into the ground. I didn't feel the water splashing onto my face with my crashed body. All I could feel was the burning of my chest. I forgot everything that I had been thinking about previously seemed to vanish.

I slowly turned my head to see a pile of white dust floating in the water like substance. 

"Oh What did you do Alice?" I asked as my body turned limp, with no new air coming in or out of my lungs.