The War Of Love And Death

Alisa (6 years old)

Alisa walked across the field of snow in wonder. She was different from everyone else. She had the bad things that happened to her. She had nightmares.

Of course, why would she have such a bad life? She was the daughter of Belle London, the most beautiful and famous female actress of all time. Her dad was Blake London, famous singer. If anything, she should have the best life there can be.

But even the most perfect looking life can have its secrets hidden behind the walls of home. Her life was nothing but imperfect. She was forced to do things that normal a normal 6 year old would never do.

She was forced to sing for parties, act in her parents movies, make herself shown in events she didn't even know what was about or for, and on top of all of that, she was always alone. 

Her parents were never there. Her parents didn't see that she wanted more to her life than being some sort of property. They were to blind to see that their daughter was struggling. Struggling on fitting in.

Alisa opened her eyes to see the sun starting to set on the horizon. She was supposed to go to her photo shoot. With a sigh, she stood up and walked towards a forest of darkness.

Was she even living if she was doing the same things over and over again? Was her life just a movie on constant repeat?

Cliff (8 years old)

Cliff was the son of no one famous. His talent of acting was discovered at school when a director came to visit. Of course, he ended up becoming a full time actor in order to provide for his family.

There was no more time for school. There was no time for having fun, or even just playing games. He was all alone.

Was this really what famous people felt all the time? Did they always feel so empty? So incomplete? 

His life changed when he attended on social gathering. One place where he met the most famous and rich people in all of Ninjago. 

The London's didn't like to show their wealth, that thing was for sure. They were extravagant clothing, but not what you would expect from a family like them.

Belle London wore a simple red dress with a beautiful golden necklace. Her eyes were a like a forest green and her hair was as pure as gold. She looked perfect. She looked like a goddess.

Blake London wore a simple black tux. His smile lit the whole room as he talked to his wife. They were perfect. His hair was a dark brown and his eyes were a beautiful coral. 

That was when Cliff landed his eyes on their daughter.

Alisa wore an elegant light blue dress. Her golden hair was pulled to a bun that was placed at the top of her head. Her eyes were a stunning electric blue.

Cliff made his way over to the London's with a smile on his face. 

"Salutations, London's." Cliff said in his best manner.

"Ah. If it isn't the rising actor Cliff Gordon. See Alisa, you need to be more like him. Ready to start the day." Blake told his daughter.

"I will keep that in mind, Father." She said with a sigh.

"Please mind our daughter. She is not in a very good mood today, and I hope that she changes it." Belle said in an authority voice.