Control

Jay POV

I kept tugging at the chain as Mother pulled me with her. I saw the Oni giving us a weird look as we passed. I couldn't seem to take control of the situation. I missed Nya

"They will stop you." I threatened.

"I hope they do try. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun if they didn't." Mom told me as she dragged me into another cage.

"What is it with you and cages?" I asked annoyed.

"We wouldn't need to do this if you didn't struggle and just accepted your fate." Mother told me as she walked away.

I sighed in defeat.  

I couldn't help but think of my friends. Would they be able to stop this in time? What would happen to me if they succeeded? What would happen to me if they failed?

If it was up to me, this entire thing would have never happened. I would have been playing video games and hanging out with my friends. Not preparing for the end. Enjoying life when it was simple.

I heard people start to come into the room.

"Jay are you in here?" A voice called out to me.

"Guys?" I asked as I turned around.

"Jay!!!" They called as they raced over to the cages.

"Guys, you shouldn't have come here." I said to them as I watched Zane open the lock.

"And leave you here to die? No way." Nya told me as she pulled me into a hug.

"It really isn't the best idea for you to be breaking me out. You don't understand what they could do to you." I begged as they walked down the hallway.

We walked in the hallway in silence for awhile. I felt her glares following me as we walked. 

"I see that you got us an audience." Mom said as she peered out of the hallway.

"You wont get anywhere near him." Nya threatened as she grabbed my hand and stood in front of me.

"I can see why you like her. It will be such a shame when I have to kill her." Mom told me as she smirked.

"If you lay a hand on my Sister you Bastard..." Kai started to threaten.

"This must be Kai. I must say that he is far worse than what I thought." Mom said as she glared at him.

"Guys, protect Jay." Lloyd said.

"Lloyd that is far dangerous." Zane said in caution.

"Lloyd the uptight leader, and Zane the numbers." Mom said as she cackled.

"How does she know about us?" Cole asked me in concern.

"Lastly, that must be Cole. The Man who only loves Cake, and has yet to realize it wont love him back." Mom said as she slapped him across the room.

As they all ran up to them, she kicked them back, slapped their faces, and almost chopped their heads off.

"This is what happens when you get close to people, Jason. Now they are all going to have to die." Mother told me as she walked up to them with a knife.

She walked back and forth between each one as she eyed them carefully. She grabbed Nya by the face as she slowly brought the knife towards her chest.

"WAIT!!!" I yelled as I started to make my way towards them.

"I will go with you. I will do anything you want. I will go anywhere you need me to. All you have to do is not kill them, Please." I begged as I watched her slowly put down the knife down.

"Please? Just leave them alone, don't kill them, and  I will go with you without a fight." I said as I had tears in my eyes.

"You will go with me at ease?" She asked me.

"Yes. Just please don't hurt them." I said as I offered her my hands.

"Very well. Guards lock them in the cages." She said to the Oni who were watching the scene play out.

I looked at her.

"We still need an audience." She said as she walked ahead.

I looked back to my friends with a sad smile.

"Jay please don't do this." Nya whispered as she was put in the cage.

"Your not dead. That is all that I care about because I...." I started to say.

"Come along Jay." Mother called to me.

I looked at their faces one last time. Those were the faces of my Family. My Family that I would do anything and everything for, even if that meant ending my life to do so.