Pain

Jay POV

There are several different types of pain. Pain that can be caused by several different types of things. There is the pain of missing loved ones. The pain of death. The pain of love. Physical pain.

In the past few years of my life, since I became a Ninja, I have always been different. I have learned of my strengths and weaknesses. I have seen how far I'm willing to go for those I love. I have seen myself push out further than what I thought I would be able to do in a million years.

And now, once again, I am faced with death. Death that I have battled up until now where I think I could actually survive? But how can you face Death when you are it? How can you inflict pain when you can't feel it?

I looked at the faces of my Family. The people who have pushed me the hardest to be myself. The people who told me that I could be anything I wanted and could go anywhere I wanted. 

I looked back towards my Mother. The Devil was in her smile as her eyes burned as if it were Hell. My Sister looked at me as if she had torn my flesh apart and was staring at her masterpiece. My dead body was the masterpiece.

I couldn't pull the two different parts of my life together. The life of my past, and the life of who I was today. They were like magnets of opposite sides to where no matter how hard you try to force them together, they wouldn't budge.

I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of the situation. I was going to die. Would it be painful? Would I die in peace? Was I making the right choice by sacrificing myself for my Friends? My Family?

I felt the chains being wrapped around my arms and the screams of my Family's protest filled my ears. The chains were burning my wrists and I felt like screaming in agony. I was too tired to let anyone know that I was in pain. There was no stopping it now. 

Mother smirked at my expression now. Did she know that I had given up? Did she know that my Friends would stop this even if it meant killing me in the process?

Wind was blowing hundreds of miles around us as Mother did her chant. I was being lifted up with Alice as Purple went around her figure. It took me a minute to realize blue was going around me.

I felt my mind start to drift as I looked up to the sky. A light showed me a pictures and Memories of my friends. Then, there was nothing. The only thing that surrounded me was pain. Pain of many degrees. 

I was no longer in control. I was no longer a person either. I was a Monster. A monster that would inflict pain on others. A Monster who had no control of living their own way. A Monster like me.