Warnings

Lloyd POV

Zane and I ran out of breath as we hid in the shadows. Zane signaled for me to be quiet as we looked down from the rocks that we were hiding behind.

"I will never go with you! You lied to me!" Jay shouted as he tried to go the opposite way.

"I don't think that I gave you a choice. Come we have kept your Sister waiting long enough." Alisa said as she grabbed the chain and dragged Jay behind her.

We backed away from the rocks as we headed in the opposite direction.

"What do we do, Zane?" I asked him as soon as I knew we were far enough away.

"We do as Jay said and go warn the others." Zane said as he looked at me.

"But Jay..." I said as I looked back towards the door.

"At any other occasion I would agree with the no Ninja left behind, but we don't have a choice this time. We need to prepare for what Jay is scared of. We need to stop whatever he is scared about." Zane said as he grabbed my arm and started dragging me off.

"I wonder what happens when Jay is with Alice." I said as I saw the Bounty in the distance.

"That is to say what you believe in." Zane said as he walked with me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There are stories about what would happen to them if they are reunited by Elements." Zane said as he looked at the Bounty again.

"You mean that there is no for sure thing? We don't actually know what is to happen to them?" I asked as the anchor of the Bounty came down for our return.

"Jay and Alice are very different beings. Besides the fact that Jay is half Oni like his Sister, they also have different powers. When reunited together, they will have the power to change anything and everything. When Alisa decides that she is done with them being powerful, there is no telling what is to happen to them when they are out. In what I have read, they both die." Zane said.

"Which is why we need to hopefully stop it before it happens." Nya said as she, Cole, and Kai waited for us at the top.

"Guys!" Zane and I said as we hugged them.

"As much as I want to keep this reunion going, we really need to go save our Brother." Kai said as he put his hand on Nya's shoulder.

"Where do we go? It is not like we have some sort of warning system." I said as I saw Nya smile. 

Just then, loud blaring alarms went off and lights blinked red. I felt myself slowly let go of my ears as Nya ran to the wheel.

"What was that?" I loud as my ears continued to ring.

"The source." Nya said as she changed course to Ninjago City.