°•°• 11 •°•°

"Wow! Your buiding is so good, Tsukkun!"

"Wanna watch some movies, Baby boy?"

"Lil' Prince! Would you want some Dino shaped nuggets or octopi sausages?"

"Would you like some, Tsukkun?"

"...Tsukkun~..."

"...Tsukkun!..."

It's almost 9 p.m. Tsukkun's bed time... he decided that he'd rather confess the whole thing now. Before he regrets it later.

He did not expect them to say,

"-We know..." with such a warm smile.

If it wasn't bad enough, it was the ever so terrifying hitman himself that clarifies that.

"W-What?!?" He sputtered in shock, face as red as the ripe tomatoes he had for lunch.

"Y-You knew?!?? And you still get along with it???" He wants to shrinks away into nonexistent. But then, he felt someone hugging him...

"Yes, we know. And we understand that you have a reason why you'd do that. We're sorry that you might think that there's no other way to approach us without pestering over your stress. But we could if you just said that you're not uncomfortable..." -that was Lambo.

"you also need to know that we would do ANYTHING just to help. You are not alone, Juudaime. We love you as much we love Tsukkun..." Hayato added with a tender grin.

"You have no idea how many times I wanted to laugh at your poor acts," Reborn smirked, "but I'll have you a free pass just for today. I had my own share of amusement already."

His words struck him the most. But the fact that THE Reborn cooperates when he KNOWS that he was only pretending... that's enough to proof him that the man cares more than he had thought.

-doesn't mean he'd pulled down his hands though...

"Damn it, you guys are so fucking extra..." his words is muffled, but at least, he was genuinely smiling, "Thank you..."

They returned the motion as they said, "you're welcome~"

"So... does this mean you're not going to wear that bunny onesie?"

"-REBORN!!!"

All in all, it was such a happy ending...

《The End》

Heyya my dear lofties~

Yes, yes. This story has ended. Sadly.
But! I still have some one shots extras coming up. So, stay tune, okay~?

Stay awesome and I'll see you all soon~

Sampai Jumpa lagi~!

♡ Royal-Chan