○●○● Discovering pt.1 ●○●○

There's 104 days of summer vacation, in which spending three quarters of it on a summer camp was actually not what Bovino Lambo planned to do.

The only reason that he agreed to it was because I-pin was so enthusiastic to join, whereas he couldn't just let her on his own. That young martial artist could be pretty naïve afterall.

Though, if he was being honest, the camp wasn't really that bad, if only that nasty case didn't just happen and ruin the whole thing.

One of the sweetest classmate of his-- let's just call her V, was sexually harassed by someone who's supposed to be their teacher.

That despicable human being (because, honestly no man should ever do that. Heck, he shouldn't be called a human either) kidnapped V for several nights and just wreck the poor girl out of her innocence. She couldn't tell anyone either, since she was threatened that her friends would be killed if she did. That's been going since the second day of their arrival. Lambo feels sick.

By now, the said teacher has been taken away by authorities after they found the reason why V just suddenly collapsed while doing a light jog. All the meanwhile I-pin, like an angel she is offered the poor girl to live with her and her master, Fon, for a while. Luckily enough, the girl's parents agreed to let Fon and I-pin to help their baby. And so, that's the mini story of why Lambo went back to the mansion all by himself.

Well, at least he was rest assured knowing that V is on the right hand. Fon will for sure helped her get over the trauma...

Lambo sighed, 'so much for wanting a peaceful vacation' -but soon his smile bloomed as he finally arrived at the mansion.

The butlers and maids had greeted him, though, he was quite disapointed when he saw none of his siblings among the familiar faces. He was kind of relieved, however, when the head butler told him in whisper where they currently are.

Well, Kyoya was expected to be in his own house. But for the others to gather all together?
'Meh, maybe the missions weren't piling up as much? How lucky... they must be having fun right now. I wanna join!' He absentmindedly pouted as the lift goes down.

Both his optimism and slight jealousy, however, just flew off the window when he saw the sight in front of him...

Tsuna, half naked with a pacifier stuck in his wide grin, running away from the other guardians. And if the scene wasn't disturbing enough, his brothers just have to call the young sky with such a hideous pet name.

"-Come on, baby boy! Stop running away! It's time for your bath!" -someone exclaimed. In which the approximately 4 years old replied with, "Tsukkun dun wanna! Daddy must catch me first!"

For some reason, the cute giggle that followed after triggered something within Lambo. And the way Tsuna just latched onto him the moment he saw him just added fuel to the fire.

"LAMBO-CHAMA! You're finally back! Tsukkun missed cuu too infinity and beyond!" The little quoted from the kid movie he just resently saw. Such a sponge he is.

Yet the respond he received was not quite of what anyone would ever expected. "Gets. Off. Me." As those three words laced in venom escaped from the younger's mouth Little Tsuna immediately cowers away with tears dangling on the corner of his eyes. Afterall, the little was never that terrified in his whole life. And now, because of the sudden fright, he's drifting even deeper in his headspace that he began to wails loudly as Lambo slammed the door of his room.

Barely 5 minute has passed since his return, Lambo felt like he prefer to have his rest of his summer outside...

☆☆☆